Chapter Fourteen- Agent 14907

Fourteen- Agent 14907

Phil

 “I’m so glad to finally see you again.” Mum said through tears, hugging Kelsie hard.

“I’ve always wanted to know who my read parents were, and I’m so glad I... Met Phil so that I could meet all of you.” Kelsie smiled and pulled away from Mum so she could hug Dad and Becka.

“Bye, I’ll call you later.” I smiled, hugged everyone and walked out of the house, towing Kelsie behind me.

“Mum is so nice.” Kelsie sighed, looking into space, “And Becka likes All Time Low too, obviously we are related.”

We reached the car and I unlocked the door, holding it open for Kelsie. I didn’t realise Dan wasn’t there until I sat in the car and turned on the engine.

“Where’s Dan...?” I turned to look at Kelsie.

“I don’t know.” Kelsie looked around wildly. “Where would he have gone?”

“I... I don’t know. He said he would be in the car, he wouldn’t leave without telling me...” I pulled out my phone and started to ring Dan, but there was no answer. “No answer.” I told Kelsie.

That was weird. Where would Dan go? I got out of the car and looked around, desperate to see him hiding in some bushes or something.

“Ph-Phil...” Kelsie stuttered, “Come here.” She beckoned me over to a hedge and I gasped.

There was skid marks, like someone had dragged someone here, and on the floor was Dan’s llama hat.

I fell to the floor, shaking. “No... No... No. He can’t be... Kelsie, who would have done this!?” I turned to her, tears flowing down my cheeks.

“They... They got him.” She said quietly.

“What? Who?”

“Them. H-His agents. People like me. He stole almost all his agents at birth. They must have gotten him.” She fell to the floor next to me, her face in her hands. “Oh Phil, I am so so sorry. I never thought it would get this b-bad.”

I stood up, and pulled Kelsie up too, “Do you know where they would have gone?” I asked her, leading her back to the car. I didn’t want mum out here wanting to know what was wrong.

Kelsie shrugged, “I-I don’t know. Maybe back to base... But they wouldn’t take him there... I don’t think. They only take runaways and real criminals there... Oh no!” Kelsie pulled out her phone and started to dial a number.

“Who are you calling?” I asked her in a hushed tone.

Kelsie ignored me, “Hello? This is Agent 14907- Yes, Kelsie Tanner... Oh... No...Yes... I didn’t- No! Don’t do that! You can... You can take me instead, just leave him alone. Yes.. Yes I have him. No, he is my brother. Of course I found out! Yes... Yes... I will be there soon.” Kelsie snapped her phone shut and turned to me. “They have agreed to let Dan go.”

I breathed a sigh of relief, then caught sight of the look on Kelsie face. “Wh-What’s the catch?”

“I have to hand myself in. I don’t know what they will do with me, but I cannot let you or Dan get hurt.”

“Kelsie, no! I just found you, I can’t loose you again!” I cried.

Kelsie looked at her lap, “I have no other choice. I will drop you home, and then go. I will make them send Dan home too. I’m sorry, Phil.”

I rubbed my forehead, trying to figure out if there was a loophole. Any thing that would let Kelsie come out of this alive.

“Please Phil, please just drive.” She said softly.

Dan

I struggled against the ropes binding me to the chair, “Let me go!”

A girl with blonde hair and bright blue eyes sighed and glanced at me, “Not until Kelsie gets here.”

“Why am I even here!?” I shouted, squirming around trying to loosen the knots.

“Stop squirming!” The girl shouted, then lowered her voice, “Stop squirming, and I will tell you why.” I stopped and she smiled slightly, “You are here because Kelsie didn’t do as she was ordered. She was ordered to kidnap Philip Lester, and she failed. She let him, and you, get away and for that, she must suffer.” The girl shrugged and turned away to get herself a cup of blue liquid.

“Then why am I here?” I asked through gritted teeth.

“Because you are bait.” The girl turned towards me again, sipping her drink. “You will be free to go when Kelsie hands herself in.”

I closed my eyes, “What is your name?” I asked softly.

The girl looked startled for a moment, “My name is Bridgette O’Daure...” She said softly, then looked at me suspiciously, “Why do you care?”

I stared at her, “Because you, Bridgette O’Daure, made me loose my llama hat, and that is not alright.”

As soon as I said that, I jumped up, ripping the ropes off my body and dashed towards Bridgette, swinging my fists. I felt my fist connect with her nose, and then a spurt of blood splattered onto my face. I wiped off the blood as Bridgette fell to the floor.

I looked at her for a moment, suddenly overwhelmed that I actually hit a girl and that she was unconscious on the floor. I’ve never hit a girl before, and I never want to again, but tonight it was a life or death situation.

I dashed to the door, pulling it open, and stopped. I was in what looked like a huge factory. There were people everywhere, talking, working on computers, sitting at desks. No one had noticed me. Yet.

I quickly started to walk towards what looked like to be the exit, careful not to attract attention to myself.

I was just about to exit the building when someone grabbed my arm and spun me around to face them. “Hey, you are that Daniel guy... What are you doing out here?” A muscly, black man with many tattoos and a shaved head asked.

I started to sweat, “I-Uh... She let me go?” I knew that was the wrong thing to say.

“Send someone to check on Agent O’Daure in room 17.” The man said into a microphone that was clipped onto the collar of his blue shirt.

“Uh... Sir, the boy got out! O’Daure is unconscious and bleeding!” A voice yelled.

The man looked at me, “Come with me.” He roughly pulled my arm, but I kicked him in the balls.

The man let go of me in surprise and pain, and I ran. I ran through the doors and into the parking lot. I ran into the bush, and didn’t look back, not until someone called my name.

“Daniel.” I stopped, frozen. No, it couldn’t be. “Daniel.”

I turned slowly, and gasped. Tahlia. My sister Tahlia who had ran away 4 years ago when she was 13.

“T-Tahlia?” I took a step towards her, and she smiled sadly.

“I’m sorry, Daniel.” She reached into her jacket and pulled out a gun. I didn’t have any time to react before she pulled the trigger.

My chapters lately have always ended up something to do with Dan. :( So, I hoped you liked this chapter, and critism is welcome in the comments! :D OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! <3 :3 *Brofist* Oh, and have you all seen Dan's new video about fangirls? That video sums up my life. No kidding. Anyway, bye for now. :)