Attack on Camp . . . the monster one part 2

Riker pov

I started down at the complete mess the monster camp was in. It was calm at first, then once the horns sounded, everything just went southward. 

From my high vantage point and godly eyes, I could see a lot of what was going on. An explosion of ice happened and then monster suddenly started attacking one another. I genuinely saw a group of titans just chase after a speck of a person, but why would Jason and Piper be here? Who created the ice blast because that certainly was not Leo and What ever was Hazel doing with having gems catapulted into the midst of monsters? I could only assume Annabeth had something to do with it. 

Recalling who I saw at the store, I could only assume Khione caused the Ice and poor Nico was probably the one facing a primordial god. Frank was no where in sight. I really felt like I should do something but I brushed it off as post-hero symptoms. But then again I wanted to do something more productive than be a battery for a giant robot statue thing that took Bianca's life.  But then again how could I get out of here.

Suddenly a tapping noise shook me out of my thoughts. I didn't see anything near by the window of the prison, only bird . . . oh wait that might be Frank. What is he doing? 

"Hello Frank, is that yo? I don't think tapping on it will release me." The bird  or Frank tilted his head. Could he hear me at all? I think he might be trying to free me but that will be hard without considerable power or something of the Ouranos's in a spell.

"Frank, you probably need something of Ouranos because he was the one who trapped me in here." Frank then shifted which made me glad because I was worried about looking out of my mind by talking to a bird. Sure the Greek world is weird but that still looks strange in my book.

"Um, then how will I get you out?" After shifting Frank spoke. I sighed greatly fully, at least he could hear me. 

"There is a spell. Surely you learned it, about using someone's stuff to find them or work against them? It is really easy." Frank frowned and somehow looked even more confused.

"Are you I can just flip this switch?" With that he he grabbed a switch at the side of the window. Which I tell you was very bad mistake. Cause that was the activating switch that Ouranos turned off after I moved. Something about calculating the attackers mode. 

E.S. then prompted proceeded to move with the swiftness as a dolphin in water to smack Frank off the the front like an annoying fly. Goodbye Frank, we will miss you. 

I then promptly wondering who E.S. will attack first. The besapphired monsters or the ones the thought even was the enemy as well. Not Nico I hope, the guy is already going through a lot by fighting weird smiley sky god guy.