Saving Frosty

Jason pov
I gave a look at the team. We clearly had to rescue Riker in order for him to help us.
"Guys, we have to do something. We all have faced impossible odds when we were mortal. We can do it now even being immortal. We have to rescue Riker formerly known as Percy."
Everyone's eyes just looked at him. Some of their gazes were dazed and glassy.
"Not to be the downer but, he got kidnapped by a God. A primordial one too." Nick spoke. His complexion seemed to worsen over night. "What would we even do? We don't know anything about the base camp of the monsters.
"I think I might be able to help with that." Came a crisp, cold, clear voice. Everyone turned to look and the end of the restaurant table that they went to that morning. It was Khione, she smiled at the group.
"Of course you will have to incite me to act. But I do believe thus is already worth a few years off of my sentence." Holding out her hand, she had a frost cover two point spear. To be exact, Riker's spear.
"This is Riker's spear he lost it when being imprisoned in a giant modified Talks that was taken from the land without rain. It contains most of his godly power since he created it."
We all glanced at each other, except Leo who was looking at the spear.
I thought for a moment. It did seem that Khione could be of use to us and coming forward like this definitely meant she had chosen our side.
"Wait, sores thus mean you know where the monster Camp is?" Annabeth asked her.
Khione nodded, " Yes should you choose to help in a help you help me situation."
"I agree" surprisingly Leo spoke up. "With this spear, I can build something similar to a laser cannon that you would see in movies except this will even better. We will have a chance at winning and rescuing Riker." He moved his hands over to the spear as he spoke. He gave a glance to Khione but she made no motion to stop him her gaze was . . . on me. I glance d at the everyone else. Annabeth eyes seemed to shine with something like hope. Hazel and Frank glanced back at me with small but hopeful smiles. Nico looked like he was a have step dead and didn't care but even I could tell he was okay with this. I looked to right at Piper. She nodded firmly. 

"Alright Khione we have a deal. I will send for help, but first Khione, do you swear upon the River Styx that you mean us no harm, and . . . "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riker pov

I glared out from me prison I currently was trapped without any power either from my weapon or just some of powers I could do nothing but float in the water of my cell. The space being filled with my magical water essence was spherical in shape, but I could tell what way was forward because the front was like a window allowing me to stare out upon the monster camp. There was even more monsters than what had attacked me but that was not including what I was powering. 

Ouranos had stopped by a couple of times. He was checking up on the giant with which he called Earth Shaker. Whether it was because he still hated Gaea I couldn't tell but the name would inspire fear in most cases. This wasn't one of them because I was the battery pack for it.

A few titans had also stopped by to laugh at me but then the E.S. with is what I decided to call my prison moved. I was facing the camp from the north but E.S. had moved to the east side of camp to make room for some more monsters. These ones I recognized from the battle at camp Jupiter. It was the Roman Centers not at all like my old mentor who was the grandson of Ouranos. I was glad the Titan of time was not here. His conscientiousness according to Ouranos was the to was too far spread and would at least take a very long time to reform just like he did. 

That was relieving to me because of the work I put in into fighting him last time. But I was still trapped. I thought more about my situation. If I am rescued I will help but I had a feeling that would be a hard in and of itself. I do think I that either way I will survive.

Suddenly I heard a few horns going off. I wonder what is going on?