Disaster starts

Nick pov
I stared at the guy before me. He hadn't noticed us yet but Khione sure did and she was making it hard for is to approach.
On precious accounts after seeing Leo's disaster smile show we all set out to track down the snowy white guy from before. After a quick run down the slopes first. We all did fairly well I thought. It comes with the reflexes I suppose. We then asked around trying find him.
A co-worker of his said his name was Riker Frost which kind of gothis description perfectly. I mean come on, white hair, and light skin. With ice blue eyes.
The guy said this girl named Katie was waiting for him and then they went off to mall, perhaps on a date. Annabeth looked a bit jealous but it was a bit subdued since something was up with that Riker boy.
That leads us to now. Where Riker and "Katie" who is Khione where shopping.
They currently where in a store called Hot Topic. She had glanced up and saw us through the store window. Frost appeared on the doors locking them.
Leo wanted to light his hands on fire but then we weren't sure what mortals through the mist would see. Besides breaking them down we had no other ideas. We were defeated by a frosted locked door.
No doubt if there were monsters, this would be a while different situation. But there are no monsters and we are technically stalkers, Leo especially since he's smiling crazily at the window. Probably by excited to meet a fellow prankster is all but people have given him weird looks as they walked by.
I focused back at the task at hand. It looked like Riker was buying a sweatshirt and Khione was looking at the jewelry. I watched as she looked at us again, a frown now gracing her features. She probably thought that we would have left by now. I mean we have been standing here for an hour.
I frowned back at her. Glancing at Piper, Jason, and Frank, who where to my right they where frowning too. Looking at Annabeth, Hazel, and Leo who where to my left they weren't watching and waiting for a moment to break in. Annabeth and Hazel both looked very concerned, staring at Leo who now was smoking in excitement.
"Um guys we should find somewhere to lay low. Leo is going fireball on us if we don't hurt." Jason half glanced and quickly grew a shocked expression. Piper and Frank as well.
"Nico . . . too late." He forced out in a choked voice. I looked back to my right and yelped.
Leo was on fire. Thankfully his clothes where intact but still. . . he was on fire! I jumped back and yelled at him, "ARE YOU CRAZY?! LEO TURN OFF THE FLAMES!" He looked up at the rest of us. Apparently just noticing the now the civilian were screaming in the background. I heard someone shout about a burning mannequin.
Leo smiled sheepishly at the rest of us, "Sorry guys, I guess the prankster in me is a bit excited to meet this Riker guy."
Suddenly all of us were drenched in water. Ice cold water that came out of no where. Then I heard a voice.
"Yeah, I noticed. But fireworks isn't the best option to get my attention, don't you think?"
Riker and Khione were standing in the stores doorway. Khione looked a bit mad but the Riker guy looked pissed.
"Can't I just be left alone? I have had enough of you guys. Then shockingly he spun on his feet and pointed a finger at Khione. "You too. Don't think I didn't know you were a goddess, Katie. Or should I say Khoine."