Midterm Break with Haruhi (Part 1)

Midterm break

3rd person POV

"Haruhi, I can't thank you enough for letting me join you here for midterm break," Y/N cheers

"Y/N-chan you really don't have to keep thanking me. Misuzu is the one to really thank for letting us stay here for free," Haruhi states.

"That's true, but I do wonder if she's getting the better end of this deal considering I've seen her mainly faunning over the guests," Y/N jokes.

Haruhi laughs, "you might be right about that."

As they both watch Misuzu twirling around while greeting the young couple that are probably here on vacation. The guy seems a little uncomfortable while the woman seems to be enjoying Misuzu's most welcoming greeting.

Haruhi and Y/N are working in the dinning room. Haruhi delivers the meals while Y/N clears off tables and seats new guests. Y/N is more mobile now only needing to wear the boot, but still needs to take breaks more frequently than Haruhi.

"Haruhi! Y/N! why don't you go take a break? I can handle the dinning room for awhile," Misuzu offers.

They both bow, "Thank you Misuzu that would be great!"

They quickly bolt out of the dinning room before Misuzu tries to give them more work.

Y/N and Haruhi are sitting in the backyard enjoying lunch peacefully until...

"HAR-RUH-HI! Y/N-CHAN!" Tamaki shouts from a helicopter coming in to land on the lawn.

Y/N and Haruhi sigh realizing their short break away from everything is gone now with the host clubs arrival.

"We were so worried about you!" Tamaki hugs them both in a death grip causing them to gasp for breath after being released.

"What are you doing here?" Haruhi asks between breaths

"Boss was worried about you," Hikaru states

Y/N puts her hands on her hips, "well, we are doing just fine as you can see. So you can all return to your vacation plans and not have to worry."

Haruhi gives Y/N a smile hoping her efforts to sway the hosts to leave, their hopes are dashed immediately by Misuzu's appearance.

"Oh my! Who are these handsome gentlemen?!" Misuzu exclaims

Tamaki comes twirling in to introduce the hosts to Misuzu. Misuzu is so excited to have so many young refreshing men to visit his establishment, but she informs them there's only one room available. The hosts unable to decide for themselves who gets to stay in the room. They agree to compete between each other with Misuzu scoring them with refresher points.

===========time skip============

It looked like Tamaki was making a come back to win until the twins pull their brotherly love act to win.

"Kaoru your cheek is cut let me clean that up for you," Y/N offers.

"You shouldn't be so reckless that vase could have really hurt you," Hikaru exclaims with worry.

"I'm really fine it's a small scratch. And it helped us win," Kaoru tries to play it off

Y/N gets frustrated, "You're not ok! You and Haruhi could have been really hurt now sit still while I clean it!"

Kaoru stiffens from Y/N demanding help. The hosts laugh seeing the twins so obedient for once. After a long day the rest of the hosts retire to their respective nearby cottages in the area. This makes Y/N and Haruhi question why they were so adamant to stay here when they had their own places to stay at.