Halloween! (Part 1)

A/N: I know it's the wrong holiday for the time of the year, but it was next on my list to write and coincidentally happened this way. It's a bit shorter because spending time with family, but will post part 2 soon. Happy Holidays everyone!

3rd person POV

"How am I supposed to find the Black Magic Club if they keep moving there meeting space," Y/N complains.

She opens another door to a vacant room that the Black Magic Club is rumored to use on occasion. No success, again. Her head limply falls backwards as she lets out a load groan in frustration at this being the eighth room she's checked so far.

"Ok one more place to check then I'm going to start making decisions for them," Y/N declares with conviction, but with no one around to hear.

With a sigh she heads to the room right across from the host club. Tamaki mentioned that the Black Magic Club has a history of appearing when they least expect it and that room could be a perfect place for them to hide out.

As Y/N approaches she sees a cloaked figure standing at the Host Club's door with the smallest crack open. Y/N instantly recognizes him as the President of the Black Magic Club from the doll he carries around.

Y/N takes in a deep breath and shouts, "NEKOZAWA! There you are I've been looking everywhere for you!"

The poor guy panics and causes the Host Club's door to open wide. The hosts stare with confusion while Nekozawa sits on the ground trying to catch his breath. Y/N is trying to control her laughter knowing Nekozawa was preparing to ambush the Host Club.

Tamaki panics and runs over to Y/N, carefully stepping over Nekozawa as if trying to not wake a sleeping bear. "Y/N what are you doing here? And what have you done to Nekozawa? What if he curses you for this? Don't hurt my precious daughter!" Tamaki exclaims while embracing Y/N tightly

Y/N still laughing, "Tamaki its fine and nothing to worry about. If anyone should be cursing around here it should be me." She gives a glare to Nekozawa, which causes a shiver down his spine.

Honey appears, "Y/N! We are so glad to see you!" He embraces Y/N in a hug. "Kyoya told us you'll be spending more time with the Ultimate team now that you only need the boot."

Y/N nods and gives a half-hearted smile. She was really starting to enjoy her time with the Host Club and was a little sad to be leaving them soon.

Honey sees the sadness behind the smile and changes the topic, "Y/N what are you doing here? And why are you mad at Nekozawa?"
Y/N's spirits return with the change of conversation, "I'm here for Nekozawa because he is supposed to be helping with the Hauntfest in a few days." Y/N puts her hands on her hips and stares down Nekozawa who only tries to avoid eye contact.

"What?! You are in charge of the first year's Hauntfest?" the twins exclaim.

Haruhi bops them both on the head, "You two should already know that we discussed it during class today. It's the whole reason we are teamed up for challenge of bravery."

The twins look at each other and give an open mouth expression of understanding also remembering how funny it is going to be to have the scared class president on their team.

Ignoring the twins silent conversation Y/N explains further. "Yes, the Ultimate team and Black Magic Club are in charge of decorating and haunting. Right now it is me taking the bulk of the work since I can never find the Black Magic Club."

Nekozawa bows at a full 90 degree angle and profusely apologizing for his inaction. Tamaki interrupts the apology with pleading eyes and begins squeezing Y/N hand that was about to drag Nekozawa away to start helping with the setup.

"We want to help with the Hauntfest!" Tamaki declares for the host club.

Y/N still in shock from her squeezed hand, "What are you talking about?"

"The host club," Tamaki gestures to the other hosts. "We want to help you with the Hauntfest. What can we do? We are here to assist."

Tamaki immediately stands up in a military stance to show he is ready for anything. Honey rushes over and joins him. Kyoya and Mori look at each other before giving a head nod in agreement.

"No way!" the twins shout. "If you are all a part of this you will only target us to make us lose."

Tamaki looks at them with shock, "I would do no such thing I'm doing this to protect my dear daughter Haruhi from you two being alone with her, in the dark, for hours, and unsupervised."

Tamaki begins to show since of a panic attack and Y/N can't help but take sympathy on him. She also desperately needs the help to get everything done on time.

"Ok you can all help, but this means you help with decorating and participating in the scaring," Y/N says matter-of-factly.

Everyone nods their heads in agreement. Tamaki and Nekozawa nod repeatedly to show their willingness to help. Y/N smiles knowing things will at least improve by having more hands to help setup even if it means they will likely all be more distracted while trying to scare each other.

===============time skip to night of the haunt================

Y/N does one more check over the teams' costumes and roles for the night. Ultimate team has one of the larger areas covered and will continue to have students funneled towards them as the night goes on. Host Club and Black Magic Club will be starting the event and help out with any stragglers.

Tamaki is cheering about how he will make sure the twins don't do anything twisted while teamed up with Haruhi. Y/N rolls her eyes seeing that Tamaki is going to be almost as helpful as Kyoya who decided to change his costume last minute to be a statue. This way he can sit on the side of the hallway doing work and do the least amount of scaring.

"Y/N where's your costume? Aren't you going to be dressed up with everyone else?" Honey asks.

Y/N looks down at her clothes real quick realizing she never changed. She was too worried about having everything setup in time she forgot to get ready herself.

"Crap! I need to get in my banshee costume. Everyone get into your positions; I'll be roaming the halls throughout so find me if you need anything." Y/N states before running off.

Tamaki mumbles under his breathe, "I was hoping she would dress as something cute, but a banshee that's so terrifying."

Kyoya hits Tamaki on the head, "You know the point of this is to scare people, right?" Tamaki continues to sulk even though Kyoya's statement is true.

Some of the girls on the Ultimate team overhear this and laugh at the Host Clubs antics. They whisper and giggle amongst themselves that they expect this to be more fun with the hosts around.

Meanwhile the guys on the team agree with Tamaki, that they are disappointed that Y/N is going to be dressed in a ragged looking outfit rather than something cute and pretty. An audible sigh can be heard causing the girls to giggle at them as well.

A/N: Part 2 is being worked on now and will be posted in a few days. Also trying to get the next chapter out on normal schedule. Determined to keep a normal schedule. Your support has really encouraged me, thank you for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts on the story so far, feel free to leave a comment.