Jungle SOS (Part 2)

Y/N POV

"First thing to do is catch your breath. Then from there take one step at a time I will figure this out," I pant from exhaustion and continue to complain about nearly drowning.

I look around and don't see anything familiar except, "HONEY!!! Oh no Honey are you ok!" I run up to Honey who is sprawled out next to a tree.

"Please wake up Honey," I try to shake him when I hear a low growl. I jump up to see what could be making that noise.

"I want sleep!" Honey growls, his eyes widen from being woken up.

I am in no mood for these antics and do the unthinkable, "HOW DARE YOU YELL AT ME ABOUT DISRUPTING YOUR NAP WHEN I WAS BEING CONCERNED FOR YOUR WELLBEING!"

Internally I'm in shock, I actually snapped at Honey.

My adrenaline of fighting for my life in that giant oversized tidal wave has me not caring about any of this silliness. I am not about to feel bad about worrying for a friend either.

Honey's eyes go wide seeing me stare him down with a look that rivals his own, "I'm sorry Y/N-chan. I didn't mean to make you worry. I was only so sleepy from the swim."

"You act like that was a normal thing to happen!" I sigh seeing he really didn't find the tidal wave that nearly drowned me to be anything out of the ordinary.

"Any idea where we are? I'm completely turned around," I ask Honey

"Yes!" Honey becomes his chipper self again. "We are at the very end of the tropical zone. I think we will have to cut through the jungle area if we want to get back to the others anytime soon."

"That's just great," I say with sarcasm and defeat in my voice. "My feet are going to hate me after today."

Honey giggles at me before walking into the forest. I follow behind him ducking under large leaves and other vegetation that Honey simply walks under.

I am actually kind of jealous of how easily he can move through the jungle like this, I think to myself.

"Hey Honey, have you had survival training or something?" I ask him

He giggles, "Of course I have." He grabs a snake that was next to my leg.

I freak-out, "I- I did-dn't even see that thing! It's massive!"

He throws it away as if its nothing, "We should be more careful there seems to be animals everywhere around here."

"What kind of place is this? It's way too dangerous to let people come here at least based on my short experience," I shutter at all that has happened so far.

"Really? I think this is kind of fun!" Honey cheers

I stare at him dumbfounded that he seems to be genuinely enjoying this. Honey giggles before walking again. I see him head into another dense part of the forest and question how he seems to know where to go or at least hope he knows. I don't get a chance to ask him about his sense of direction.

A deep voice shouts from out of nowhere, "Hey! You! Stop right there!"

I look around to see I'm surrounded by armed men. "Are you trespassing? Outside guests aren't allowed here."

"I -uh. Um – you see," I can't even form a proper sentence out of panic and embarrassment of being only in a bikini. "Honey!!!"

Out of nowhere a blur of yellow starts attacking the terrifying men. They all collapse to the ground unarmed.

Honey walks over to me with a giant grin on his face, "Pretty good huh?"

I can't even speak after realizing Honey was the yellow blurr. I can only nod in agreement.