Resort (Part 1)

Friday after class

3rd Person POV

Y/N stretches from her school desk before getting up to leave the classroom. Its been a long week of class and Y/N is looking forward to getting a nice relaxing weekend.

"Maybe I'll go see a movie this weekend. I wonder if Haruhi likes action movies. I think the new racing movie 'Slow and Serene' featuring The Boulder is in theaters," Y/N questions.

Y/N makes it to her locker and notices an envelope sticking out of it. She looks at the formal penman ship with her name on it. She looks around to see if she notices anyone acting strange that may have put it there.

Not seeing anyone she decides to open it. It reads...

===================================

Dear Y/N L/N,

We want to invite you to say farewell in a true Ouran Host Club fashion. We made arrangements for you to stay at the Ootori Group's newest amusement park endeavor this weekend. It will be exclusive to the Host Club. No additional guests will be present as the park is not officially open to the public until the end of the month.

A car will be sent to pick you up at 10 AM tomorrow morning.

Respectfully,

The Host Club

==================================

Y/N chuckles, "Guess I won't be having a quiet weekend. At least a day at one of the host's family resorts should be fun." She stuffs the letter into her backpack before leaving the school to head home.

The next morning she goes to her closet and contemplates what she should where. "Well the note said its was a theme park. I guess that means I should wear comfortable shoes. Maybe some cute workout clothes?"

Y/N tries on multiple outfits trying to figure out the best attire for the day. Clothes scatter across her bedroom from her indecision. Looking at the clock and seeing its 9:45 AM. Y/N panics and grabs one of the outfits at random that she created from the mass of clothes.

She goes flying out of the apartment right at 10:00. Nearly forgetting to lock the door when she sees a black SUV with tinted windows pull up to her apartment.

Y/N shouts from the railing at the vehicle, "Are you here to kidnap me or my ride to meet up with my friends?"

A driver steps out and walks to the back door before looking up at Y/N, "He said you would have sense of humor."

Y/N goes pure red realizing none of the hosts stepped out to greet her. When she gets to the car she quickly looks at the driver before taking a step to the vehicle.

As she approaches the door the driver speaks again, "I guess depending on how you feel about the people you are meeting this could be a kidnapping and a fun outing."

Y/N couldn't help chuckling at the unexpected reply before making it all the way into the car. The driver smiled at Y/N's lighthearted spirits compared to the frantic display he saw as he drove up.

After a short 20 minute drive, Y/N presses herself against the window to look at the amazing building in front of her. As the car comes to a stop, she mindlessly gets out walking toward the entrance with her mouth wide open.

Y/N enters the building feeling the humidity she takes off her fall jacket, already feeling over heated. Haruhi is the first to greet her, but she seems a bit flustered.

"You really should hide before they find you," Haruhi states while she check behind her with a slight look of fear.

"What do you mean?" Y/N asks.