Y/N Returns

In the hallway after classes are over

3rd person POV

I can't believe she would bail after promising she would go this week. I knew I should have asked the volleyball team instead they are nuts for Honey-sempai and Mori-sempai. Then I wouldn't have to go to the club to finish up my 10th spot. "Stupid junior varsity softball team," Y/N mutters under her breath.

"What makes you hate the softball team so much?" Haruhi asks.

"Ahh... no I didn't actually mean that," Y/N says nervously waving her hands in front of her face trying to hide her surprise and a blush appearing on her face. "I'm just frustrated with someone who broke a promise forcing me to change plans."

"Oh I see. That makes more sense." Haruhi states while thinking attentively.

"I'm actually glad to have run into you before you got to the host club," Y/N states.

"Really why is it, Y/N-san?" Haruhi asks.

"Well you see I have to attend the host club as a guest today and I had an idea that might make this fun, but wanted to get your opinion since you know the members better and you're the level headed one in the club," Y/N states as a truly meaningful compliment.

Kyoya might be better to ask since he's closer to Tamaki, but I don't want to deal with him right now, Y/N thinks to herself.

"Sure what did you have in mind?" Haruhi replies.

"Excellent so here is what I was thinking..."

Y/N grabs him around the shoulders to talk closer without anyone else listening in.

============================

After separating from Haruhi, Y/N goes to change out of her school uniform since she doesn't find the the yellow color and puffiness of the skirt flattering in any way. Putting on jeans and a simple V-neck black t-shirt with red stitching visible along the seams. Pulling her hair up into a high ponytail before heading over to the host club

===========================

Y/N enters Music Room 3 and quickly walks over directly to Tamaki who is complaining to Kyoya about not approving of some cosplay idea he has. Y/N's ponytail is swaying freely as she approaches the two at their table.

"Hi Tamaki-san!" Y/N greets him with a smile and a small wave to Kyoya. She adjusts the bag on her shoulder.

Tamaki spins on his heels to face Y/N with his charming smile directed at her. "Why hello Y/N-san.

"Tamaki-san would you like to be my host today?" Y/N is coy as she tugs at the bottom of her shirt a bit.

"It would be my honor Princess. You look quite beautiful in your after-school attire," Tamaki responds.

"Why thank you," she responds with a slight blush on her cheeks. "I was a bit worried this would be too under-dressed for your club." Y/N gestures to her outfit.

"Nonsense we are grateful to have you hear and if this makes you comfortable it is fine by me," he responds.

"You could have put a little more effort into your attire," Kyoya softly speaks, but loud enough for Y/N to hear clearly.

Y/N becomes a bit embarrassed realizing she is vastly under-dressed compared to the other girls that also decided to change before coming here. Tamaki notices the subtle shifting of Y/N and asks her to join him at another table.

"Tha-ank you Tamaki-san. I'd like that," Y/N states while fussing with her bag again.

"So what brings you here today it seems to me that you didn't intend to come by our club today?" Tamaki leads you to another table with Y/N's hands around his arm.