Author's Note (A/N)

Y/N: first name

L/N: last name

H/C: hair color

About the OC: She is an American that moved to Japan. She hopes to change her mildly destructive path. She plays Ultimate Frisbee, has long hair, and understands Japanese. Thanks to her family friend's letters over the years she is fluent in Japanese, at least her reading and writing is. She is a second year in class 2-B, not the same classroom as Kyoya and Tamaki. More details about her will be revealed as the story goes on don't want to overload you with information.

-Italicize means a character is thinking something instead of speaking.

-*asterisks will be used in case there's a detail that needs to explained separate from the storyline, it will be used sparingly. Such as Ultimate Frisbee terms.

Note to readers: This is my first fanfiction ever, so I'm open to suggestions. Also, shipping is going to be highly encouraged, it wouldn't be an OHC without some lime included. If the story line gets confusing or I make mistakes in identifying perspective or speaker please feel free to point it out nicely, so I can improve the next chapter posts.

Also I plan to update weekly at a minimum, Fridays. Your comments will help if you see things that need editing please feel free to point this out, thanks.

I do not claim to have the rights to any OHC characters or content. The only ownership is towards my OCs. I will be using plot points from OHC, but also developing my own. Hope you enjoy!

22 Aug
Hi everyone, thanks for reading! For me this is a milestone and I want to let you know how much I appreciate those reading! I promise to keep publishing chapters regularly and improve my writing too. Too excited to hide it and wanted to let you know :)