The Final Day

Y/N has starred daggers at Miss Éclair since she arrived for the last day of the Host Club's Ouran Fair event.

"That face you are making isn't very hospitable or host like," Kyoya mocks.

Y/N switches her glare to him, "How is everyone going along with this so calmly? I don't understand!" Y/N becomes irritated sinking into her chair while pulling on her hair. 

Kyoya sighs, "It's not like we can do much about it. This was Tamaki's club and he has the right to end it if he chooses. Also, I can't imagine anyone taking his prince role that brings in most of our regulars."

"It's still dumb. We should talk some sense into him," Y/N pouts deciding its better to glare at Miss Éclair again rather than Kyoya.

Haruhi comes over to try and cheer up a clearly annoyed Y/N. Kyoya steps in front of Haruhi before she can engage her friend. 

"Haruhi, you have a guest that requested you personally," Kyoya states.

"Really? Who?" Haruhi asks.

Kyoya point to Miss Éclair. Y/N gets an irk mark over her eyebrow ready to confront the woman herself. Kyoya pushes her back in her seat before she can even stand up straight.

"Now, now. We don't want to make a scene and ruin the name of Ouran's Host Club on our last day," Kyoya explains.

"Tsk," is all Y/N can muster as a response, deciding its better to pout than be agreeable.

Haruhi sighs and walks over to join Miss Éclair. Kyoya continues writing in his notebook not paying any mind to their conversation. While Y/N is trying to lip read, having little success since they are speaking Japanese and not English.

Their conversation seems to conclude rather abruptly. Miss Éclair gets up to leave Haruhi sitting at the table on her own, which brings a smile to Y/N, "Finally she's leaving. I can't stand her being here any longer."

Kyoya snaps his notebook closed gaining Y/N's attentions.

"Now that their conversation is complete, I can tell you," Kyoya states plainly only giving Y/N a quick glance.

"Tell me what?" Y/N asks, her curiosity is peaked.

"Haruhi and your debts are paid. We no longer require your services here at the host club," he speaks with no emotion or expression.

Y/N questions if he is joking with her. Kyoya doesn't look in her direction or change his expression in the slightest.

This causes Y/N to lose it, "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!"

"Miss Éclair paid both your debts and you are free to leave at your convenience," Kyoya begins to walk away acting colder than usual.

"Kyoya don't leave. Tell me what happened. Why are you acting like this?" Y/N tries to follow after him, but he moves through a group of people. Y/N stops when she reaches the table Haruhi is at.

They both look at each other realizing who took care of both their debts and ruined the club in one swift motion. Both girls sit at the table taking in all that has happened so suddenly. No words are spoken only the comfort of each other's company and trying to decide their next actions.

A loud voice interrupts their thoughts, "You need to stop wasting your time on something that has no value."

Haruhi and Y/N quickly turn to see the man from yesterday, learning that it was Kyoya's father, and Kyoya standing directly in front of him.

Haruhi quickly gets up and interrupts Mr. Ootori's stern words, "Just because something doesn't have monetary value doesn't make it unimportant. Kyoya has done something great here that people cherish and enjoy coming to. Why is that any less value?"