CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE

So sorry it's so short! But I've been writing the other chapters and just decided to end the chapter this way. Carry on, and I'll have the next chapter up soon!

Thanks for reading and supporting my story lovelies!

Vote, Comment, fan<3

SummerKisses

CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE

Santana stood at her bedroom window, looking out at the night sky. She knew Nova would be there any minute. He was going to punish her… Her dirty mind kept thinking up new ways on how he’d do it. She smirked, excited. Even though she knew he would be mad, her main goal would be to soften him up. And then after that, the ‘punishments’ would begin.

Ohh get your mind out of the gutter. You know it’s so not going to happen like that. I want it too, but still. When Nova and Sebastian get mad, they stay that way. How I wish he’d ‘punish’ me the way that you were thinking…Great, thanks! Now you’ve got me thinking like you.

*Well just think about it. Our mate is the type of guy who is so possessive, controlling. The only punishments I can think of that he’d do are kinky. I can’t help it!* she laughed.

Turning to the mirror on the dresser, she noticed her cherry red cheeks. Rolling her eyes, she rummaged through it to find one of her Victoria’s Secret bras. The biggest smile formed on her lips as she ran to the bathroom.

“I’ll make him go crazy!” she laughed.

Before she got to the door, her cell phone rang. Rushing over to it, she flipped it open.

“Hello?”

“Hey, it’s me Damon. I just wanted to call and say goodbye,” his voice sounded like he had been crying.

“Why don’t you come over and say it to my face?” she said gently, the tears blurring her eyes as she listened to his sad voice. Even his breathing was huffing, he must have been sobbing. She almost let out a howl, but stopped herself by putting a hand to her mouth. Her poor friend, her light!

“I can’t, because then my smell will be on you. But maybe after this is all over, and you have…kids and are happy…” she could tell he was barely keeping it together.

“Maybe we can see each other then,” he finished his sentence.

“I won’t be able to handle not seeing you, my friend,” she couldn’t help the tears falling down her face when he said ‘when we see each other, and when you have kids.’

He grunted on the other line and said “I’ll miss you; you’ll always be my first love and friend. Goodbye Santana,” the line went dead.

She shuttered when the beeping on the other line told her it had been disconnected. That was it, they’d never see each other again…Dropping to her knees, she felt empty inside. What she needed was her mate to comfort her, and where the hell was he?!

After pulling up her sweats and a tank top, she jumped on the bed causing it to bounce. She lay there, staring at the ceiling for who knows how long? All she could think about was Damon and her mate. Two of the most important men in her life, and each now hated one another. And it especially tore her apart. All she wanted was a normal life. With Damon gone, her sprit would diminish. And with Nova far away from her she actually felt like a zombie. Couldn’t eat, sleep, have fun without him.

Turning onto Nova’s side of the bed, she smelled his pillow. His musky pine and wood scent mixed with honey filled her senses and she moaned. “I want him here with me, I can’t take it. Where the hell is he?!” she growled.

Somehow his scent calmed her, and she drifted off to sleep…

“Hmmm,” she moaned as someone kissed her lips. It was her mate! Pulling him closer, she inhaled his luscious scent, loving it.

“You have no idea how much I missed you!” she cried out as he caressed her hips with full on passion.

He didn’t say anything. She frowned at this but didn’t have time to think it over as he licked her navel. Shrieking, she kicked out as it tickled. “Stop it,” she laughed.

She pulled him down to her face, to kiss him again. But the look in his eyes shocked her. It looked so…impassive. Was this her punishment?

“That’s not very nice of you, I want to hear your voice, see your happy face. Don’t be sad Nova baby,” she ran her hands through his hair.

But suddenly, he just stood up and looked at her from the end of the bed. And that’s when she felt a bright light in her eyes, blinding her in the process. She covered them with her arm, and then it stopped.

She put her it down, only to realize it was morning, and Nova wasn’t even in the room. His scent seemed old, and distant.

“Was it all a dream?” she questioned herself.

Then she glanced at his pillow that was in her arms, held by a death grip. Her drool splattered all over it.

*Hey, why aren’t you coming to see me?* she mind linked him.

No reply.

*You know this is becoming kind of annoying. Can’t you just reply for once Nova?*

Nothing…

She had a weird feeling in her gut.

END OF CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE