CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Hey ppl! Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Please vote, common, or fan!:)

The video I posted next to this reminds me of Santana, Nova, and Damon.

Thanks so much for the support!

SummerKisses

______________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Santana walked down the street, sobbing quietly. Her whole body hurt, including her heart. The light that shined through the darkness back in Salmon Arm changed. He was the darkness now and she knew it was her fault. Because of her, the man who found her and set her free, turned into a whole different person. From what she knew, he never treated anyone like that. Didn’t he say he loved her?

Stop it girl. Just think about your own mate for once. Damon is Damon; you can’t change what you don’t like about him.

*He never acts like that from what I’ve heard and witnessed with my own eyes. He’s usually gentle, caring, and sensitive. I miss seeing and talking with that Damon.*

That man died now Santana; he’s gone. Just give up.

*What are you talking about?*

Embry is asleep.

*Asleep? What do you mean?*

Just what I said; he’s asleep. When you barged in, I tried communicating to Embry but there was no reply.

*He was probably ignoring you.*

No Santana, he wouldn’t do that. There are only two possible reasons’ for it. One, he was ignoring me. Two, Damon somehow cut him off from the world, more like shut off the deep connection they shared. And it’s could happen when  your mate dies, a traumatic experience resulting in shutting off your other half; basically shutting off another part of yourself including a bit of your personality.

*What horrible experience could have taken place within the past couple hours? And doesn’t that mean that a part of Damon is actually like that, without his wolf he’s cold hearted?*

Every single person is different; we all have our secrets, thoughts, personalities. I’m not sure what happened to him, but I know this: Damon has definitely changed and his wolf isn’t communicating. Even so, Damon knows this. Without your wolf you’ll always feel like something’s missing. And maybe his reaction was acting like a jerk. 

*Yeah; so what could have happened to him?*

“Santana!” Hadyn’s voice yelled.

She turned to see the red head standing against the railing surrounded by a bunch of males. Noticing the other girl’s expression, she could tell that Hadyn had unwanted attention and didn’t like it. “Hadyn how’s it going?” she smirked.

*I need your help, please!* Hadyn’s voice erupted in her head.

*What’s wrong?*

Suddenly Hadyn gasped, looking up to see a very pained expression across her face.

*What’s wrong?* she asked concerned.

One man she knew to be named Karl suddenly shoved her new friend up against the wall and licked her neck. Then another male grabbed him and threw the man down the stairs. Santana could only guess one thing: Hadyn was in heat.