CHAPTER FOURTY-THREE

I just want to warn readers that in this chapter the scenes to me seem to be a bit mature. Just beware...you may think it’s a little too much.  But I don't know!

So please enjoy!

Vote, comment, fan<3

SummerKisses

CHAPTER FOURTY-THREE

Santana sat down as Nova pulled out a chair for her to sit in. She smiled as he winked at her lovingly. He sat down beside her and Hadyn did so as well. It was so exciting, being able to sit down with your real family and celebrate Christmas together. She felt eyes on her suddenly. Looking up, she saw both Damon and Derek staring at her. They sat beside each other. “Best friends now are we?” she thought to herself.

Picking up a fork she set it on the plate in front of her for a distraction. Her cheeks began to heat up as they didn’t look away. It was embarrassing. Someone kicked her knee from under the table. She saw Damon’s evil smile, so she did the same thing back. He grunted as her foot came in contact with his shin. Grinning, she turned to Hadyn. “So how’s life?”

“Good,” she smiled “You?”

“Not really good. I’ve got three puppy dogs that can’t seem to leave me alone,” she sighed trying to seem annoyed.

*So he thinks you’re his mate?* she asked using their mind link.

*Yeah, which is really weird? Every time we touch, it’s like an electric shock zaps us. I felt like that when I first met Nova, but I was more influenced by his scent; all I wanted to do was rip his clothes off…but at the time I was in…love with Damon.*

*I can’t believe you even liked him! He’s a jerk.*

*Stop it. He was really nice, and I was caught up in a guy being interested in me. He was…my first love Hadyn.*

*I know, I know. You told me all about that. But getting back to your other mate, I always knew my uncle had an affair, but didn’t know that a pup was born after.*

*I just wish that Nova was honest with me about it.*

Troy’s voice interrupted the crowd, it became silent. “I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and happy New Year! And thank you so much Nesta and the others for preparing the meal!” he cheered, lifting up his champagne class.

The whole pack, more than one hundred of them cheered along. The kitchen was built to accommodate all the members and Nesta started cooking the day before. It was great that they had many ovens and space to prepare it. Santana and everyone stood up to surround the table that held the food. She brought her plate up and put all her servings onto it, drooling just from looking at it all.

The first bite was so good; she focused on her plate of food. Most of everyone was already seated. She noticed from the corner of her eye, all her admirers staring at her. Looking up she saw Nova eating his food and looking at her while chewing. In front, Damon winked as he pointed to his chin, referring to her drooling. She rolled her eyes. Then beside the jerk was Derek. His sea blue eyes gazed at her with love and adoration, he smiled sweetly. Nodding at her he gestured to continue eating.

*You’re so cute,* Derek’s voice whispered in her head. She blushed, putting up a wall and ignoring anyone from contacting her through the mind link. All she wanted to do was relax.

After dinner, she felt like she’d explode. Never eaten so much in her whole life! Her tummy bloated, which worried her as she was planning something with Nova later. This was going to be the special occasion she was waiting for to wear one of her overly sexy bras. Wouldn’t she look just like a fat whale showing off in a sexy bra? She laughed at that thought.