CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR

So...I'm kind of lazy to write anything right now...But here goes!

Enjoy!

SummerKisses

Vote, Comment, Fan.

CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR

Damon’s POV

Damon awoke, startled. He felt sore all over, his neck hurt the most. Turning on his side, he saw his mate staring back at him. The guilty look was back in her eyes again, and she had dried blood on her mouth.

“What…are you?” he asked, feeling a little bit of a headache coming along as well.

“I-I’m a…Hybrid, I guess,” Scarlett informed him.

“You’re a fucking Hybrid?!” Damon gasped “and you fed on me…”

“I couldn’t control myself. The mate of a Hybrid, they are supposed to have the sweetest, most alluring tasting blood. Damon, just your smell makes me go insane with want. Half the time I have to control myself to not drink from you. I’m sorry,” tears formed in her eyes.

Damon furrowed his brows in thought.

*So what she was hiding from us the whole time, was that she was also part vampire,* Embry stated.

*She does look a bit pale…* Damon nodded his head but yelped as Scarlett jumped on top of him. Her hands roamed down his chest in a possessive way.

“You’re not afraid of me, are you?” she asked quietly, her voice sounding a bit broken.

“N-No,” he replied.

“Yay,” she nuzzled her nose against his.

“Do others know about this…are you immortal?” he had so many questions to ask her.

“Hmm, most of everyone knows,” she laughed. “But my mother was a vampire and my father a werewolf. They were destined mates, isn’t that crazy? And I’m not immortal. I age slowly, but yes, I can die.” she nodded.

“Where are they now, your parents?”

“Dead...they were out in the forest one day, and a well known vampire hunter was close by. He shot my vampire mother down, killing her instantly. The hunter, not used to killing werewolves wasn’t able to take down my father. Fighting to the death both died. I’d say I’m rather proud of my parents, as they always fought hard for what they wanted. But in the end, they still left me, doing just that,” she cried, tears trickling down her cheeks.

Damon patted Scarlett’s back gently, trying to soothe her.

“I’ll never leave you, baby girl. No matter what you are, we’ll always be together. I love you,” he kissed her gently on the mouth.

“I love you too,” she replied smiling, wiping away her tears.

“Want to go get something to eat, I’m starving. Seriously, I feel really weak right now,” Damon winced as he stood up.

“I have a solution to that,” she averted her gaze from his.

“What?”

“You have to d-drink my blood too,” she blushed.

Damon only stared at her, his mouth agape.

Santana sat down in her wolf form in front of the Silver Moon’s pack invisible barrier. After patrolling most of the night, nothing seemed out of ordinary. All was well, the birds chirped happily, singing sweet melodies. But somewhere deep down in her soul, she felt the creepiest feeling. Like something was watching her.