CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Santana couldn’t believe it. Her little brother found his mate and the girl ran from him! Xavier wasn’t ugly, she could tell by all the girls pointing at him and blushing. Just standing beside him put her in a bad spot as she felt glares being sent her way. Two older girls about the same age as her stopped and stared. She listened in on them and heard “look at that hot guy!” And “He’s with that little kid. Probably babysitting; I’d like him to baby sit me,” they laughed. “I should ask him out; holy look at that hot body!”

She shook her head at them then turned to Hadyn. “Hey, do I look like I’m fourteen?”

“Hmm yeah, you could pass for a fourteen or fifteen year old. How tall are you; 5’4”? You have the figure of a woman, but a baby face. That’s lucky though!”

Shocked, she twitched her head to the side “I want to find Forever 21, let’s go,” then turned to Damon “You guy’s hang out, we’re going to shop some more.”

“I’ll stay with you,” Damon stood closer to her. She didn’t know what else to say. She couldn’t force him. “Okay,” she sighed.

Looking over at her brother, he was mumbling to himself and suddenly took off.

“I can’t believe the change in his attitude. He was so against girls, and then unexpectedly found his mate and likes one now.”

“That’s what happens when you find your mate unexpectedly, like I did with Tate. I loved a man back at my pack, but he didn’t like me. I was so crazy about him, but right when I met Tate, that love vanished. I actually feel stronger feelings for him. When he marked me it hurt, but you know it’s worth it in the end.”

“I agree girl. Nova and I have gotten closer than ever this past week.”

“I can tell. Surprisingly the hickeys vanished. Cover up is a woman’s saviour!”

Damon snorted. “I can’t believe you actually let him do that to you Santana.”

“I was sleeping Damon, I didn’t know.”

“You didn’t feel him touching you like that?”

She sighed in frustration “I’m a deep sleeper. If an earthquake happened, I probably wouldn’t feel it.”

As they walked, she constantly felt Damon’s staring at her. She couldn’t help but blush feeling so open, like he was looking into her soul.

Xavier’s POV

He was starting to get annoyed with his sister. First she just had to pull him away from getting what he wanted, then she flaunted around with another guy who wasn’t her mate. If you don’t like the guy, tell him off. Why let him follow you? Don’t even treat him kindly. The only men you should treat kindly are from your family, or mate. The anger bubbling through his system, he wished he was back at home where he could set his wolf out and run free.

Walking for awhile, he came to an ice skating rink. Her scent hit him in cold whiffs. He purred from the sweet aroma. Looking around, he spotted her and suddenly felt like killing someone; the anger rising to a dangerous level, his wolf threatening to jump out. She was skating with another guy, his arms wrapped around her little waist. A thought popped into his head; he smirked.

Renting a pair of skates, he watched her as he tied the laces. She smiled, and shrieked as the guy lifted her up in the air and swung her around. His wolf growled. He would be the only guy to make her so happy like that, not this jerk!

His mouth set into a firm line, sliding out onto the ice. He was glad that his dad forced him to learn how to skate at a young age; he’d try and impress her and was confident he would.

Skating close to them, he skated around them fast, slashing the ice. Raising an eyebrow at the guy he muttered “sorry.”

His mate’s eyes widened, she then backed away quickly. Slipping, she fell flat on her ass. She hissed, hurting her tailbone.

He bent down quickly before the other guy could. “Are you okay?” he gave her his most breathtaking smile; the one that got him what he wanted from others, aside from his good looks. His wolf howled as he heard her heart rate increase. “Gotcha baby,” he said to himself.

“I’m fine,” she muttered trying to stand up. He grabbed her hand to help, but received an electric shock. It didn’t hurt; it was a very pleasant feeling. She gasped and quickly pulled away, biting her lip. He felt like kissing her. Suddenly she grabbed the guy to use him as some sort of shield. Xavier stared at the guy; yes he was also a werewolf.

He didn’t like it that she hid from him; she was his, he had a right to see her. Looking at the guy straight in his green eyes, he let out a snarl that said back off. It was meant to warn. He looked shocked at first, but stood his ground.

“She’s mine,” Xavier growled “Move!”

“She doesn’t know you, and doesn’t want to talk to you. Please, just leave.”

“Never, now move,” he skated to the side and saw her soft auburn curls. “What’s your name?”

She didn’t answer.

“I’m Xavier, future alpha of the Star pack.”

“She doesn’t want to know you, so leave us.”

He scowled at them. “I’ll find you. So tell me your name, before this turns ugly.”

She came around from her shield then and whispered quietly “A-Anastasia Foy.”

He smiled; she had such a melodic voice. Everything about her he really liked. The type of girl he was looking for.

“Ana, don’t force it.”

“I’m okay Jer,” she said quietly before she slid out from behind him.

“Who are you to her?” Xavier asked but couldn’t help his tone. All he sounded was angry.

But she went in front of this Jer and raised her head up high. “He’s my brother, Jeremy.”

He sighed in relief; not wanting to fight the guy for her. He didn’t want her to hate him for doing so. All he craved for was her love and touch.

Just as he came forward a loud voice echoed towards them.

Xavier turned to see…

END OF CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE