Chapter 84

This isn't the last, okay! The last is ch 86. And I've already finished the others, just haven't edited.

Feel a little sad right now:/

And sorry that it's so short! :S

CHAPTER EIGHT-FOUR

Santana woke to find herself alone with a note from Nova saying he went to the store to buy some groceries. It had been two days since their wedding and everything was simply perfect.

Her stomach ached at that moment and not even a second later, the nausea rose like lava spurting out a volcano. Jumping off the bed, she ran to the washroom where she let the acidic contents out into the toilet.

*I’m surprised you made it. Thought it was going to be all over the place,* Sage’s voice erupted into her mind, sounding disgusted.

*It’s been getting worse. At first I thought I just had the flu, but…* Santana trailed off, nervous about what the real reason was. She wasn’t ready to be a mother, she was only nineteen, had so many years left to party and travel.

*You should just face the truth, Santana. You might be pregnant and most likely are,* Sage sighed.

*I-I can’t even remember when my last period was…*

*Go get a pregnancy test,* Sage stated calmly.

*You’re quite happy about this aren’t you?* Santana shook her head as she heard Sage scoff.

*Of course I am why wouldn’t I be? Nova and Sebastian are going to be so happy,* Sage howled excitedly.

Flushing and wiping up the mess, Santana quickly brushed her teeth and changed her clothes. Nova was probably almost there and she didn’t want him to find out just yet so her time was limited. Running out the door she made it to the corner store in the pack village.

“Hey Santana,” the young store owner smiled at her kindly as she walked in. He was one of the pack members who helped her with the fire back at the battle and she always liked him for that. His dimples showed as he took in her appearance and right away she saw the hunger he had for her in his eyes.

She turned away from the pervert and searched each isle until she saw the pregnancy tests and grabbed a couple boxes. Right when she put them in front of the guy at the till, his eyes widened and then turned away from her guiltily. He then scanned them and put them in the bag.

“It’s on me,” he said and pushed the bag towards her gently.

“Thanks. And please don’t tell anyone about this,” she said, making sure to look him in the eyes with a ‘do it and you die’ look and he nodded in response.

Right as Santana got outside; she looked around in case anyone else noticed her. Fortunately, it was early in the morning and there weren’t many people around.

*Are you serious? You my as well go somewhere else so that he won’t catch you in the bathroom pissing on a stick,* Sage chuckled.

*Okay, I’ll just pretend I didn’t hear the last gross part,* Santana nodded to herself as she walked towards the pack house.

Upon getting there, she was glad that the house was quiet and continued up to her room. Her nerves escalated when she thought about becoming a mother and what would happen if she really was pregnant. Opening up the box, she read the directions and then proceeded to urinate on the stick.

The three minutes went by so slow; she actually thought time had stopped until the timer on her phone buzzed. With closed eyes, she brought the stick up to her face.

*Just freaking look at it!* Sage yelled, sounding annoyed.

Opening her eyes…

She saw what her gut told her was right from the very beginning but she chose to ignore.

Two tiny pink lines stood out like a deer caught in headlights.

She was pregnant.

END OF CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR