CHAPTER 77

This chapter is dedicated to ADF7793 as she has inspired me to write further into this story from the start as she was one of WIB's 1st supporters! Her comments made me want to write more. And her story "Run For Your Life," is awesome. It's a mystery/thriller, romance etc kinda story. Read it!:)

CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN

BACK TO NORMAL…IN SANTANA’S POV.

“And that’s why he was called Revenge,” Elle finished speaking about what she saw and heard, the truth of what really happened to Nova.

Everyone stared at Elle in shock. Santana sobbed loudly, her heart barely being able to take the first part of what happened to her mate. She knew Elle told the truth, as nobody else knew of the bedtime story that Nova told her the night before he was ‘killed.’ Everything that happened to him was absolutely horrifying. He suffered so much, that he probably could never return back to normal.

“My sister did that?!” Damon snarled. Santana turned around roughly, remembering that he and Scarlett were supposed to be upstairs asleep.

“I told everyone she was up to something, but nobody else believed me!” Santana cried.

“I didn’t think she’d betray our pack like that!” Damon yelled at Santana with wide eyes.

Santana slammed her fist on the table in anger. Casey was going to pay for what she did, and so were Daniel and Morgan. She’d kill them and whoever got in her way would receive the same treatment from her.

“What are you going to do?” Damon asked quietly, his voice wavering from worry and anger.

“I’m going to kill her!” Santana snarled.

Damon stared at her, his eyes showing something she didn’t understand. And then he lowered his head and nodded. “I-I won’t have anything to do with it then. Casey got involved herself; nobody forced her to do it. If you kill her, that’s just what she deserves,” he stormed off, not glancing back with Scarlett following quietly behind him.

“Does anyone here think that I’m acting too rash? Should I just turn her over to the elders?” Santana asked while looking around at everyone.

Elle was the first one to speak up, “Don’t worry; you needn’t get your hands dirty. They’ll get what they deserve in the end,” she closed her eyes and smiled. Santana could only guess that she was right, knowing that Elle could see the past and future if she wanted to.

“W-Will it work? Can you help bring the real Nova back?” Derek asked Elle who smiled at him kindly, sadness in her eyes.

“The spirits say it could be done. I can see parts of the future and yes, Nova is there with all of you,” Elle responded.

“If you do bring Nova back, will he still remember me?” Santana asked quietly. She didn’t want to picture a life with Nova not knowing who she was. Well yes, he was like that as ‘Revenge,’ but when he became his old self, the kind, jealous and possessive mate she once had. Would he still love her is what she wanted to know but was too embarrassed to ask?

Elle smiled lightly and stood. “Love, that’s for you to find out when the time comes. I’m off. We leave at the end of the week. Have fun exploring Rome!” she flung her purse over her shoulder and walked into the lobby towards the front door.

“Thank you so much!” Santana yelled, making Elle snicker.

“I can’t believe he went through something like that…” Derek mumbled while looking lost.

“I know. He’s fine now, and we’ll get the real him back. Thinking about getting revenge on the people that did that to him, its something I’m looking forward to,” Santana stared at the cup of tea that was in front of her. She imagined drowning Casey in it, but her dark thoughts were irrupted when she heard someone yelling loudly.