New Update!

I am rewriting this story.

I am back in school now, so it might put a strain on my updating schedule. However, the new version will hopefully have a chapter or two posted every week. I would have liked to finish it before the Wattys deadline, but I doubt that will happen any time soon. 

There will be numerous changes done to the book. For instance, I have changed the protagonist's name from Santana to Riley. This...It's a little personal. Let's just say, I had a traumatic experience in high school, and a girl named Riley defended me. And last year I seen online that she killed herself. I never got to say thank you to her. So, this is my way of saying it. I wonder if I had messaged her what her comment did for me back then, would it have been enough fuel for her to continue on? I'll never know. 

Anyway...

Multiple characters from the previous book will cease to exist. The plot line is also going to be entirely ripped apart and reborn. I have been saying I am going to rewrite it for some time, but I keep screwing with what I've produced—which often has me deleting loads. My writing has definitely improved over the years. I wrote the original story back in 2012, when I was a tad shy of 18 years old. I am 26 now, and my views on life have changed. I regard the original as my baby, but its a baby with cringe worthy flaws. It's time I level it up to adulthood.

I have been trying to stay away from the original, and allow fate to assist me in rewriting the new version. So, even if you read the original, this one will be as if it bathed in the essence of the old and then shed its skin. 

Please keep on your toes and wait for me to upload the new version. 

SummerKisses.

Sept 18, 2020.