Bonus Chapter 3 : ASTRONOMY

A year later...

♪♪♪

"Just like the moon, I light up because of you. Spin me around in a waltz with the stars. Galaxies far are spiraling just for a view. My world revolves around you."

- Astronomy by The Likes of Us

♪♪♪

Bright and Win had been married for more than a year. Not to mention their long-term relationship as boyfriends before. While caressing each other's body, they wondered why they were still displaying excessive interest of making love with one another.

The movement dynamics that Bright made also put Win in motion. Win looked up. Bright's eyes were dark. Although they seemed like staring at Win, they actually lost focus and the owner was losing his mind. The move got deeper and forceful. Win's moan became shrill, so did Bright's heavy breathing. All the noise were a sign that they had almost reached their peak.

Trembling and breathing hardly, Win uttered something that Bright did not expect at all right before they finished.

"P'Bright..." Win whispered. "...do you want to have kids?"

Bright heard it. Clearly. At the same time, he twitched, let his warmth flowed inside his husband. Win left the question aside since the pleasure made him shivered.

No one talked. They fell a sleep.

Bright woke up earlier than his husband. He fixed the blanket to cover Win up to his chest. The room was always cold and he did not want the younger man to wake up because of the cold.

"Do you want to have kids?"

Bright sighed. He realized that he had never thought that far, but his husband had used his head until that point.

Without Bright moving much on the bed, Win finally opened his eyes, found Bright watching him in silent. "You scare me, P'Bright." was the first thing Win said. He got up and checked his body. His eyes scanned the floor for a moment, then moved to leave the bed, but Bright caught his hand right away. "Hmm?"

"Where are you going?"

"You threw my pyjama too far."

"Oh," Bright loosened his grip.

Win moved, and again, Bright held him back.

"What is it?"

"We should talk about last night."

"Huh?" Win's jaw slacked. "About us making love?"

"No," Bright scratched his head. "About kids."

Win clammed up. He forcefully pulled his hand back and moved away. Bright kept calling his name as he dressed up. Win ignored him.

"Win-"

"I don't want to talk about it," Win answered shortly. "I'm gonna take a shower."