Important Notice!!!

Hi!

You can call me Deva.

I would like to inform you that there are things that probably you'll find uncomfortable in this fanfic, so I want to tell you what you'll get as you following this fic.

First, this is my second attempt to write fanfic about real characters, not the fictional ones. I have written about Perth and Saint, now it's Bright and Win's turn. I don't write about Sarawat and Tine yet because I have not read the whole book until it finished, so I don't want to start from nowhere.

Second, for the sake of the main characters to end up together, I need to make the story about them breaking up with their girlfriend. Or else, this BrightWin fanfic won't be BrightWin fanfic. 😂 No hatred, ok? I promise none of the female characters here will be an antagonist.

Third, the angst. Do remember that I'm not good at making angst plot, only make them experiencing ups and downs in life. So, don't expect too much.

Fourth, the sexual explicit content. About this one, I will try to keep it as lowkey as I can. 😂 Readers who have followed me and read my fanfics for quite a while will know my style of writing so they won't be surprised.

The last but not least, please take it in mind that the story you are reading is a fiction. So, if a little piece of this story happens in real life, I have no idea why. I'm not a psychic, so as everyone. Take this easy! 💁🏻‍♀️

Anyway, the title of each chapter will be adapted songs in my Spotify playlist 🥰 I'll put the singer's name and also the lyrics of the song in the beginning, just in case you are interested to listen to the same music as I am when I was writing.

I know the cover I chose after a hard battle is colorful and indicating a summer cheerful vibes. Hopefully, it will keep you being optimistic when you read this story.

See you in the first chapter soon! ;)

Thank you 💚🐰

with love,

dedededeva 💋