38. Morning Coffee

R-18 - The content of this chapter is suitable for individuals who are 18 or older.

•••

"I adore you. I adore you, too. Wake me up with the words you say. Wake me up with your smile today. A little kiss on my cheek. You know I love all the small things that you do for me."
- Morning Coffee by Celeina Ann

•••

Morning came. Another day in Maldives for Bright and Win. Last night, both were drunk and slept early. Now, they had not wake up yet although the sun knocked at their glass door and shone on their bed.

The closed eyes of Bright man flinched when he felt something soft sweeping his back. Reluctantly, he turned around to face another side of the bed and extended his arms to pull Win into his hug.

Win smiled inside the embrace. He was a tall guy, taller than Bright, but he felt small when his husband hugged him. "I don't wanna go out of the room today."

"Umm," Bright agreed. "I'm also still sleepy."

"Umm," Win nodded. "I don't need to eat. I just want to sleep."

Bright loosened his hug to have a space for having a good look at Win. He said nothing but watching Win whose index finger was tracing his chest, making circle.

"Are you having fun playing with my chest?"

"Umm," Win admitted. "What else can I play with? It's the only one in front of my eyes right now."

Bright let Win go. He got up, leaning on the headboard and tapped his lap. "Here, sit on my lap."

"No, thanks."

"Ai Win."

Win exhaled heavily. "What do you want me to do by having me sitting on your lap?" Win nagged the older man while doing what Bright wanted him to do.

Bright lifted his head to see Win clearer. His eyebrows shrugged, but he kept his mouth shut.

"What?" Win narrowed his eyes, guessing what Bright signaling. "A kiss?"

"Kisses."

Win giggled. Soon, he leaned in to give Bright a soft kiss and repeated it many times.

"Now, you already got kisses," Win ended the series of kisses he gave for Bright. "I think I need to go to the toi-"

Too late. Bright pinned Win down and now, the younger one lay on the bed with Bright on top of him. "Toilet? Why do you think you need to go to the toilet?"

"That's my business."

"Your business is my business."

"Oh really?"

"Umm," Bright was confident with his answer.

"Then, give me what I need."

In a blink of eyes, Win had brought Bright's face close and the lips closer to him. He playfully bit Bright's lower lip.