39. Come Out Your Way

"So I say come out your way, come out your way with me. There's no regret, there's no return. All I need is you. So baby, come out your way, come out your way with me. I love you so, I love you so. You just have to walk through the door."
- Come Out Your Way by Eric Chou

•••

Night was changing to dawn. Two people in their comfortable room were not sleeping yet. Three days ago, they were finally back to their favorite place, their condo, and could not hold back to give each other love touch.

An hour ago, they had slept, and someone woke up Bright with fingers tracing his adam's apple. Whining did not make Win giving up even though Bright had told him that he was tired from photoshooting since morning and they would have to attend the monthly meeting. Bright surrendered when Win asked,

"Not now?"

Here they were. The roar of heavy breath was interspersed with a long, low sound of pleasure filled the room. The slow session was their favorite, with Win calling Bright's name in between his sob of despair.

"Nnngghh... P'Bright..."

And everytime his name being called, Bright gave a kiss whether it was on the cheek, neck, shoulder, or chest. Whichever he could reach, only to ensure Win that he heard him.

"There... Faster..."

No one thought if one's body will be compatible with the other one, person who one chose in life to be a life partner. With Win, Bright found it. How they were always unexpectedly on the same page once their body was linked to each other's. They were classy, no extreme kinks needed. Each other's hard breath and soft voice were the fuel for the hots.

"I love you, Win..."

Win, whose eyes closed with his mouth slightly opened to voice the sensation he was feeling, directed his eyes to stare at his husband who kept moving on top of him. The sweat was all over Bright's forehead, so Win wiped it with the back of his hand. He smiled at the man who-if possible, would not take his eyes off Win.

"I know..." Win replied in low voice. "So, faster... I know you want me to hurry release and sleep..." He whispered while making a smug face.

Both giggled before the stronger push inside Win taking over the younger man's playfulness and bringing him to the seventh heaven. Win's head was lifted as he curved his body.

"Mmmhhh... Ah... I'm- P'Bright... Hah.. "

Only his wavering howl was heard until the two young men shoot their load.

The exhausted Win turned his head to the window that was covered with curtain while Bright cleaning him up. "It's already dawn..." He mumbled.

Bright exhaled heavily. Sometimes, Win could be unexpectedly go into his music video mode, watching a scenery, and being poetic.

Win was startled when Bright threw a blanket on top of his body to cover it.

"Stop day dreaming! It's time to sleep!" Bright reminded Win firmly. "I will be in your monthly meeting this morning. Don't tell me you'll be late. I'm already nervous, don't make me feel worse."