40. Maybe

"And maybe we tried a little hard to cover up our own mistakes. And maybe it was simply too much love and too much pain. But I know springtime will come again."
- Maybe by Lily Williams

•••

"Then," Win concluded. "You will take care of things in the office. It means, you will talk to P'Day."

Bright agreed.

They had been discussing the wedding party matters in the dining room until they reached the point of dividing tasks.

"I'll consult you when I meet with the organizer. Keep your phone in check tomorrow."

"Umm," Bright nodded at Win. "I will go to P'Day when the date and venue has settled."

Win stared at Bright for a moment before smiling. He clicked on his phone and open a picture, that was Bright's schedule for next month. "We can hold the reception between these dates, right? We've talked about it earlier."

"We've talked about it, but you haven't talked to the organizer." Bright said. "We can't invite or talk to outsiders before everything decided."

Win was still on his seat while Bright gave a hint that he had done speaking by leaving the dining room.

Bright knew that Win was excited for this event. Bright chose to follow Win's plan than arguing with him since the younger man was an overthinker.

"Win," Bright called his husband. The time Win turned his head to Bright, Bright gave him a slight smile. "It's time to sleep."

Win got his ass off the seat and got ready to sleep. He lay on his side, beside Bright who had dimmed the light for him. Tonight, Win did not leave any space between them. His hand clung on to Bright's arm.

"Don't think too much." Bright reminded him, knowing how cramped it was inside Win's head.

"Can't help it."

Bright giggled. He wrapped Win with his two arms and let the younger man fall asleep in his gentle caress.

On the next day, Bright entered the elevator alone. His manager was waiting on the practice room since Bright needed to buy a cup of Americano in Starbucks on the ground floor. At the same time, Mix joined him.

"Sawasdee khrab," Mix hurriedly wai at Bright.

"Alone?"

"Umm," Mix nodded. "I'm late."

The two were silent. Mix was one of Win's closest friends in GTV, Bright knew that perfectly. It was the same with Mix knowing Bright was his friend's husband. Still, they had almost never privately talked about anything.

"Win said, you are finally gonna hold a wedding reception," Mix started a conversation. "Congratulation."

"Thank you."

Mix sighed. This was one of the reason why he also did not initiate communication with Bright before. He knew that this senior was not easy to befriend with. For a second, Mix regretted his decision to talk to Bright.

"I will talk to P'Day if everything has settled, like the date and the venue. And considering I have to go filming tomorrow, I might have a chance to meet P'Day next week. Don't talk to anyone yet about the wedding, Mix." Bright said.