36. More Than Words (Part 2)

I'm sorry that you have to see this caution again, but I've told you in the end of previous chapter what you would get on this chapter, so...........

R-18 - The content of this chapter is suitable for individuals who are 18 or older.

•••

"All you have to do is close your eyes and just reach out your hand and touch me. Hold me close, don't ever let me go. More than words is all I ever need you to show. Then you wouldn't have to say that you'd love me cause I already know."

- More Than Words by Westlife

•••

Travel to Maldives needed 11 hours and 40 minutes with transit for 2 hours in Hongkong. Plus, they must spent more time to reach the specific island where their resort was and now, here they were, ready to drop.

Bright abandoned his luggage without words, left it in the middle of the room. He said nothing, throwing his body on the bed.

The room they reserved for 8 days 7 nights was compact. At first, they planned to book a water villa, but then the younger one said...

"I don't want to. It's just the two of us, can we find a more compact room so we can be more intimate?"

Bright could only smile at the request that time because his husband was silly. What intimate? It was not a honeymoon, they both said.

"I'm okay with no private beach or pool. Public beach is fine, too."

And Bright started wondering the reason Win changed their plan.

"Next month, there is a new car model..."

That's it. That was the reason why.

But Bright had his own ideal about the place they would stay. So, he still book a villa, the beach sunset villa from Fairmont, Maldives.

"Are you not gonna check what's outside first?" Win asked while taking their luggage to the closet. He referred to the back door. He could see the beach from the moon reflection on the water.

Bright mumbled, expressing his tiredness.

"But before sleeping, you have to take a shower. Now, get up. I'll prepare your pyjamas." Win pulled Bright's hands forward until the older man did what Win said.

Bright could not hold his sleepiness. After the shower, he threw his body who was covered with bathrobe to the bed and Win could hear the soft snore coming out from him.

Win chuckled. He put back the pyjamas he had prepared back to the closet and let his husband sleep. Done taking his time to relax with warm bath in the tub, he was about to change the bathrobe to pyjamas but...

"Win..."

Bright mumbled Win's name on his sleep, so Win went to lie beside Bright.

"Look! You don't even cover yourself with blanket." Win said it, but no, he did not cover Bright with blanket. He fixed Bright's bathrobe which was opened on the chest side. Win got up again to change his bathrobe, but Bright–as he mumbling, grabbed Win's hand and hug it on his stomach. Great! Win took a deep breath. Now, he had no choice but to follow Bright sleeping.

Bright opened his eyes. He scanned the view around him because it was not the usual place he woke up in. Oh, it's in Maldives. Bright remembered when he saw the tosca colored wood door to the living room. The second he turned his face to the other side, he only found an empty space. Clearly, Win was there earlier because the pillow and blanket was already untidy.