29. Like a Flowing Wind

R-18 - The content of this chapter is suitable for individuals who are 18 or older.

•••

"Because I tried my best, maybe that's why it's tiring. It's not going to be easy. Maybe I have to let you go. That's what I thought."
- Like a Flowing Wind by Day6

•••

Bright had just arrived at GTV building. He was happened to pass by a small stage surrounded by reporters. There were Day, Kwang, Eed, and some other people outside the media crowds. Without a chance to look clearly about who was on the stage, Bright knew it was the interview session that Win told him 2 days ago.

From a far, Bright stopped walking and watched the activities for a while. He was able to hear Win's voice answering questions about his activities for the past 3 months abroad. And then, another question made Bright exhaled heavily.

"Currently, there is a rumor about you and your co-star. So many pictures spreads out. Any comment?"

"She is a good senior. I am considered newbie compared to her. She is able to speak English, so it is comfortable to talk to her. Also, when we went out, it was never just the two of us. We were with others, too."

"But all pictures-"

Bright continued his footsteps toward the elevator. Reporters would not stop until they were satisfied, no need to listen to them further.

"... When we went out, it was never just the two of us. We were with others, too."

Win knew he would be asked something related to the rumor. He had prepared the answer for these reporters, too. One thing that he did not expect was the view of his lover's back, leaving him behind, after Win finished replying. Win might not saw the face, but the way he walked, his fashion style, and the presence of Add beside him, it was obvious who the person that just entered the elevator and disappeared.

These past few days, Win had been emotional. Or he had always been? He did not know anymore.

"But all pictures were taken on different days and candidly. No one spotted other crew members. The actress did not comment anything, too."

Win heard the counterattack argument sharply. Yet, his eyes searching for help behind the crowd.

There was Day standing there, with her face turned to another side, verifying the view that had stolen Win's attention from the reporters even only for a second.

When Day finally looked back at Win, she shrugged her eyebrows for Win with a smile on her face. Win diverted his attention back to the reporters.

"We heard, your C fans gave full support for this relationship if it is true."

"The fact is we are in senior and junior relationship. I am so thankful that she and all crew members are so welcome. They invited me to hangout since the first time we worked together. Nothing more than that." Win replied shortly. "Also..."

Win knew what he wanted. He knew what was holding him back all this time, but he was more scared if his purpose did not come true. When he said he wanted to give everything that lost back to Bright, he was not joking.