Bonus Chapter 1: DOWNPOUR

Bonus chapter contained mini chapters from previous chapters to fill in the blank.

How to know what chapter the mini ones filled in? If you see chapter 0.5, it means the story happened before chapter 1. If you see chapter 1.2.5, it happened in chapter 1 after the second dot (•) 😂

Enjoy!

♪♪♪

"I'm getting all wet right now. I don't even have the strength to open an umbrella.
But we know. Let me just cry for a moment as I lean on the rain, so you won't see our sad tears."

Downpour by I.O.I

♪♪♪

Chapter 0.5

A 185 cm tall young man was standing in front of the elevator, waiting for it to open its door, but it was busy hours so he needed to wait longer than usual. His eyes drooped as his eyes scanned through the phone screen. His fingers moving weakly, scrolling it up and down.

People were celebrating a couple's anniversary. It was repeated for several years now since he met with that man. He wanted to be happy for him but he could not sincerely feel it.

"If reading all those posts in social media makes you this gloomy, you should step back, Ai Win."

Thankfully, Win was not alone that day. He was with Mix and Mix, as one of his close friend, knew what was in Win's heart better than others at some point.

"I mean, don't keep checking," Mix explained. "You will only read the same topics. Try again tomorrow."

Win agreed. He put his phone on his sling bag. "Oh, P'Mix, do you have time tonight? Let's go to bar."

"Huh? No. Don't be crazy. I'm not gonna wait until you drunk because you won't be. Give up already!" Mix complained.

Win sighed. "You are like this when you know I am in need of getting drunk."

Mix exhaled heavily, but then his eyes dilated when he saw a prince-like man appeared from the other corner of the hall. "Ah! Sawasdee khrab."

Win turned his head to the back and found a familiar man whose pictures he just saw in social media this morning, together with the girlfriend. Win held his breath for a second before wai at him.

Vachirawit Chivaaree, Win's P'Bright. Everyone knew that, but they also knew that Bright had a girlfriend.

"Why do you look unhappy, Win?" Bright asked.

"He wants to go drinking tonight but I can't go with him, so he is sulk-ouch!"

Win stopped Mix for spilling the beans by squeezing his hand. "I'm good, Phi."

"Is that so? I can go with you tonight."

Win was stunned. He blinked several times, unsure if Bright was serious. "You don't have any plan tonight?" Win pushed himself to ask.

"I said I could go with you," Bright repeated what he already said. "I have time, I have time."

Mix narrowed his forehead even though he could not hold back his smile as he was relief that Bright was there for Win. Mix knew, Win needed his P'Bright, not him.