Spot On - Rasmus Dahlin [Halloween Edition]

"Come on we're going to be late, Y/N" Jeff called into the apartment

"I'm coming, I'm coming" I yelled running out of the bathroom while spraying makeup setting spray on my face. "Dang my bro looks good tonight, who are you trying to impress?" I joked with a laugh.

"You're hilarious" he laughed " come on, you look beautiful and your makeup is probably going to get messed up anyways, it's a party" he laughed at me as I tugged on a jacket.

"Aww thanks big bro" I nudged him a little. "And thanks for taking me tonight, I can't wait to see everyone"

"Mhmm I know who you're excited to see" he smirked grabbing his own jacket.

"Oh my goodness" I rolled my eyes at him "you guys really need to stop"

"You and Dahlin totally like each other, you just need to admit it" he tapped my nose lightly.

"And we need to go or we're going to be late" I rolled my eyes again leading the way outside.

The Buffalo Sabres had a team Halloween party and Jeff, being the amazing older brother that he was, was taking me with. I'm not going to lie, I was nervous as hell to meet all of this teammates. I had met some before and they've always been super nice and chivalrous, but I was always nervous to meet anyone from Jeff's hockey world for the first time.

When we arrived at the party, it seemed there was a good amount of people already there. My palms got sweaty just from looking at the people both standing outside a filing into the venue.

"You ready?" Jeff looked over at me with a smile.

"Always" I grinned opening my car door.

The hustle of people around us as we entered the party was kind of overwhelming. I stuck close by Jeff making sure to keep a tight hold on his arm to make sure I didn't lose him since I hadn't seen anyone else I was very familiar with.

"Hey!" We heard someone yell from the side of us making me jump.

"Brandon, you scared me" I put my hand over my heart.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were coming" he looked at Jeff with a knowing look.

"Surprise?" I laughed loosening my grip on Jeff.

"Your boyfriends been asking about you" Brandon smirked at me.

"Ugh leave me alone" I fully let Jeff's arm go "you guys are all stupid"

"Can I steal her for a second to grab a drink?" Brandon looked at Jeff.

"Yeah"

"No" I said at the same time as Jeff.

Brandon rose an eyebrow at the two of us.

"Fine, but you ditch me and I swear Montour-"

"I won't ditch you, come on" he cut me off extending a hand.