I'm Good - Auston Matthews

I had one simple rule for going out that night, don't drink too much

I had one simple rule for going out that night, don't drink too much. As the night went on I knew I was breaking my very simple rule, but I also knew I was too far gone to pull back now. Everyone was having a blast and it was rare we got a night to all go out and have some fun so I wasn't about to ruin it.

As Morgan Rielly yelled for another round of shots, Auston slid next to me with a comforting arm around my waist.

"You all good babe?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm good" I kissed his lips quick.

"Are you sure?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"She's good Matthews, she just needs another shot" Morgan called out slipping another shot in my hand.

"Y/N doesn't really drink like that though, she's not really a drinker, we shouldn't overdo it with her" Auston explained to his teammate as my glance shifted between the two of them.

"Auston, I'm good" I shot him a glance.

"But-" he started before I cut him off.

"Mo, take a shot with me" I looked towards Morgan who was now looking between Auston and myself cautiously.

"Screw it" Auston breathed grabbing a shot and taking it with us.

"That's better right?" I giggled wrapping my arms around him.

"Guess we'll find out" he kissed the top of my head.

The night progressed rather quickly and before I knew it I was sitting outside while I leaned against Auston as William Nylander was holding a cold compress to my head and Mitch Marner kept rambling about me having to drink the coffee he got me and eat some crackers. I only remembered bits and pieces of the night that had just happened. I remember Morgan and our friend Beth getting taken home earlier in the night, another friend Connie getting asked to leave and not much else.

"Are you ok?" Auston asked sympathetically rubbing my arms.

"I'm good, I should have listened to you and paced myself" I looked up at Auston sadly.

"It's ok babe, we'll get you home and you can sleep it off" he kissed the top of my head quickly before helping me up.

Everything felt fuzzy as I made my way to my feet. I knew if I could just shake it off and make it home sleeping it off would definitely help.

"Thanks boys" I patted both William and Mitch's head before leaning more against Auston.

I heard them both chuckle before William turned to Auston.

"Get her home safe bud" he laughed placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Always" he looked at his teammate before picking me up bridal style and taking me to the car.

The minute we got home I changed and instantly passed out on the bed. When I woke up my head was fiercely pounding and my stomach felt queasy.

"What happened last night?" I asked turning to Auston who was sat up on his side of the bed.

"You didn't listen to me" he gave a light chuckle leaning over and kissing my forehead.

"I feel awful" I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"Can I get you anything?" He laid a hand on my knee comfortingly.

"I'm good, thanks" I smiled at him.

"You sure?" He asked curiously.

"Absolutely"

"In that case, there's something you should probably see" he chuckled a little pulling out his phone.

"Oh god, no. Whatever it is I'm sure I don't want to know" I breathed a laugh rubbing my hands down my face.

"Just watch babe" he handed out his phone that was queued up with a video. "But take these first" he handed out some aspirin and a bottle of water.

I breathed a laugh taking the aspirin out of his hand and popping them into my mouth before taking the water and taking a sip.

"Thank you" I kissed his cheek before turning back to the phone.

I hit play and the second I saw the first frame, I knew I shouldn't have. There, in all our glory, were Connie, Beth and myself doing the WAP dance...in front of everyone.

"Oh god, did you take this?" I looked at Auston horrified.

"I did not" he took the phone out of my hand. "But it's great entertainment" he smirked at me.

"Delete it" I grabbed at the phone.

"Sorry baby, not happening" he kissed me quick.

"Auston! Baby, please" I continued grabbing at the phone.

"I won't share it with anyone, this is just for me" he smiled pulling me onto his lap.

"This is so embarrassing" I shook my head. "I didn't even know I knew that dance...or that I could move like that. God, you must think I'm so embarrassing" I breathed a laugh.

"I actually thought it was sexy...just don't do that in public anymore, I'm the only one who gets to see that" he chuckled pulling me close to him.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you last night, I should have. My baby knows best" I looked at him sympathetically. "But thank you for taking care of me" I kissed him gently.

"I always will." He kissed me again quickly. "Although, I did have some help last night"

"I vaguely remember that, I'll have to reach out and thank some very special Maple Leafs later" I giggled.

"If you want just stay in bed all day. I'll bring you food" he took both of my hands in his and gave them a light kiss.

"As appealing as that sounds, I think it might do me some good to get out at least for a little bit. I can take you to lunch and then we can spend the rest of the day in bed together?" I asked rubbing my hands along his shoulders.

"My baby knows best" he mocked my words giving me a slow kiss. "And I mean, if you feel like dancing again I'd be totally fine with that" he laughed a little.

I swatted his chest playfully.

"I'm good, thanks for that though babe" I joked.

"Worth a shot" he pulled me back down for another kiss.

Requested by: @bebegirll

Thanks for requesting! 💙🤍💙🤍

A/N: I NEED HELP! This is officially my last request so pretty pretty please send in some requests, player requests or if you would like a dedication imagine please let me know! Love you all! ❤️❤️❤️