Honey - Juuse Saros

"I have a surprise for you when you get home" Juuse's words kept replaying in my head over and over throughout the day

Most days I couldn't wait to get home as it was but knowing there was a surprise from Juuse waiting back at my place made it almost unbearable to not get home any quicker.

Now, a good few hours later as I drove home my mind started running wild with what the surprise could actually be. In my head the options ranged from super simple things like sweets or snacks to the craziest, most off the wall ideas.

I parked my car and noticed that Juuse's car was parked at my place as well. A smile grew on my face as I pulled myself out of my car and hurried to the door.

"Babe?" I called as I tugged the front door open.

No answer.

"Baby?" I called a little louder making my way through the house.

Still no answer.

I pushed the bedroom door open, hoping for the best. My heart swelled and my grin became bigger on my face.

"Oh my god" I said softly.

For some reason me screaming through the apartment for him didn't seem to catch his attention, but me quietly saying a few words definitely did. He looked up at me with a shocked face.

In his lap was a tiny puppy, wagging its tail like crazy as happy as can be just sitting in Juuse's lap. It seemed like he was at a loss for words and when he did speak he stumbled over the words falling out of his mouth.

"Oh, y-you're...you're home already?" He managed to finally spit out.

"Yeah, I got off work about a half hour ago. I got out my normal time, this is the time I always get home" I giggled lightly. "I don't know why you're so shocked"

"I might have lost track of time...what time is it?" He smiled with a chuckle.

"Probably way later than you think" I smiled back. "Who do we have here?"

"Oh, it's a puppy" he smiled holding up the tiny little dog in his arms.

"They're adorable" I smiled kneeling down by next to Juuse and petting the top of the small dog's head.

"It's a she...and she's yours" he beamed up at me.

"She...what?" I asked looking up at him with wide eyes.

"I got her for you this morning, I know you've always said you wanted a puppy" he gave another very slight smile.

I couldn't even put into words the appreciation I had for my boyfriend at that moment. I've mentioned a few times growing up that I always wanted a puppy growing up but never got one...but I would never have thought it was mentioned enough that he would have remembered let alone felt the need to go out and get me one.

I quickly leaned forward and pressed my lips to his feeling his lips smile against mine.

"I can't believe you did this for me, you're amazing" I kissed him again slowly.

I only pulled away when I felt the puppy that was in his arms start to lick my face.

"She likes you already" Juuse smiled at me as the puppy started frantically licking his face.

"And she loves you it seems" I giggled softly.

"What are you going to name her?" He asked petting the puppy's head.

"Oh, right. A name, ummm" I sat in thought.

"You don't have to decide now" he chuckled as the puppy attacked him in kisses again.

"She's the sweetest thing" I took the puppy's head in my hands. "And her eyes are beautiful"

"There were four of them, I picked her because of her eyes. I knew you would love them" he smiled at me.

"They look like honey, so pretty" I pet the puppy with a giggle. "That's her name" I smiled up at Juuse.

"What's her name?" He looked at me confused.

"Honey, her name is honey"

"Honey" he looked at the puppy quickly before looking back to me with a wide smile. "It's perfect, I love it"

"Thank you so much, I love her. I love you" I kissed him again softly.

Honey started licking at my face the second my lips hit Juuse's. I pulled away, both of us laughing as she immediately started showering Juuse with kisses all over his face.

"Are we going to have a problem here little lady?" I joked rubbing the top of her head.

As a test I leaned forward and gave Juuse another kiss after Honey had calmed down. Sure enough she licked my face until I stopped kissing him then planted her own kisses all over his face.

"Looks like someone doesn't want to share her Daddy's affections with me" I giggled.

"She'll learn to handle it" he chuckled laying a hand on my leg and bringing his lips back to mine.

Requested by: @jaakiekko

Thanks for requesting! 💛💙💛💙💛