Nickname - Dylan Strome

"There he is!" I almost yelled running through the front door

It had felt like forever since I had seen my best friend and I missed him dearly. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I missed his brother just as much but for a very different reason.

Living near the Strome brothers meant I got to see them whenever they came back for a bit. Being best friends with Ryan meant that I would inevitably spend time with Dylan, and the more time I spent with him the more I wanted to spend more time with him. I let my little crush take its place in the back of my head and tried to give it no thought. He was only my best friends brother.

"Ryan!" I yelled running into the living room.

"Y/N" he yelled, his arms wide open waiting for me to jump right into them. And thats exactly what I did.

"I missed you" I stated clinging to him as if he was going to turn around and leave again.

"I missed you too small fry"

I let go of him and slightly pushed him away.

"You know I hate that nickname" I eyed him.

"It's better than Dylan's" he smirked making me want to laugh.

"Better than my what?" I heard Dylan's voice from behind me. Every muscle in my body was frozen. I had no idea he would be there.

"Your nickname for her" Ryan smiled brightly. If only he knew my palms were sweating and my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest.

"Oh, it is pretty genius I guess" Dylan said grabbing an apple off the island in the kitchen before coming back into the living room. "So am I going to get a hug or are they all reserved for Ryan?" He slightly laughed holding his arms open.

I rolled my eyes lightly with a laugh before making my way to him. On the outside it might look like it was an annoyance to give Dylan a hug but on the inside it was hard to control my breathing and my skin was on fire.

"It's good to see you Y/N" he said still holding me in his arms.

"You too Dyl" I smiled at the sweet gesture. He pulled away, too soon for my liking.

"What are your plans for the rest of the day Y/N?" Ryan asked throwing himself on the couch.

"I cleared my whole day for you, buddy" I giggled sitting next to him on the couch. "Why? Want me to cook?" I looked at him seriously.

They loved it when I cooked but I rarely got to do it for them with their busy schedules.

"You don't have to go through all that trouble" Ryan gave a small smile.

"It's no trouble silly" I laughed playfully pushing his shoulder "Anything you want"

"I already bought the stuff" he smiled at me brightly.