Yet - Andrei Svechnikov

I found myself walking up to the bonfire that just two days ago I swore I wasn't going to

I found myself walking up to the bonfire that just two days ago I swore I wasn't going to. Bonfires weren't my thing. The smoke irritated my lungs and I always smelled like bonfire for days afterwards no matter what I did.

I didn't hate them, but they wouldn't be my first choice. When Sebastian asked me to come with him I internally groaned but hearing one of my best friends whine about how much he wanted me there warmed me so much, I couldn't say no.

I knew a lot of his friends and some of his teammates would be there that I knew so at least seeing them was something to be excited about.

It was already cooling down by the time we got there and I was already upset with myself for not bringing a jacket or hoodie. I would just have to make do.

"You ok?" Sebastian eyed me suspiciously.

"Yeah I'm fine" I smiled at him.

"You look cold already" he said on the verge of a laugh.

"Shut it" I shook my head suppressing a laugh as I moved closer to the fire.

"Want anything?" He asked.

"Water please" I looked at him hopefully.

"You got it" he walked to the other side of where the bonfire was and to the drinks.

I found a seat on what looked like a bench that wasn't too far from the fire so I still got some warmth. I was trying hard not to rub my upper arms for heat and talking to one of Sebastian's friends, Mindy, when he came back with my water.

"It's not super cold" he explained handing it out.

"That's perfect" I smiled taking the water from him.

"I should probably find my boyfriend, I haven't seen him in a while, I'll definitely see you guys later though" Mindy giggled giving both of us a hug before leaving.

Soon after, Sebastian left to talk to some people that called him over and I opted to stay where I was, in fear of being too far out of the heat range. I got cold super easy.

"Not in a social mood?" Andrei laughed approaching me.

"It's not that I'm just cold and was an idiot and didn't bring a jacket" I shrugged as he took a seat next to me.

"Your boyfriend should have given you his" he motioned to Sebastian who was talking to some people on the other side of the fire.

"Sebastian?" I rose my eyebrow at Andrei as he nodded his head. "He's not my boyfriend, we're just friends" I held back a laugh.

"No?" He asked confused.

"Definitely not, come on you should know this" I playfully nudged him.