Beautiful - Elias Lindholm

I set up the camera with the perfect angle and made sure everything was just right before hitting record

I introduced myself as I normally would at the start of a video on my YouTube channel. I had had the idea for awhile to do one of those videos where the boyfriend does the girlfriends makeup but I hadn't told Elias the plan yet.

"For today's video I'm going to let my boyfriend, Elias, do my makeup" I smiled into the camera as I caught Elias walking past the door.

"Hey honey, can you come here for a second?" I yelled. He was in the room in seconds flat.

"What's up babe?" he smiled.

"Can you help me with something?"

"Of course love, what do you need?"

"I'm making a video for my channel" I started, watching his reaction.

"Yeah..." he pushed.

"You're gonna do my makeup!" I said happily.

"You want me to do your makeup? You trust me with that?" He came closer.

"Yes, my love, come on." I turned to the camera. "For those of you who don't know this is my boyfriend Elias, and today he will be doing my makeup"

"Alright umm sure" he said grabbing a lipstick.

This isn't going to go as well as I thought. I took the lipstick from his hand and placed the foundation in it.

"Right" he said with a nod. "I got this"

I smiled up at him as I closed my eyes and let him do his thing. He would occasionally make comments to the camera and it would make me chuckle.

"I'm going to go a little more subtle with the eye stuff I don't think I should use this green here that's too bright"

"You assume correctly darling" I smiled.

"Now uhhh this thing" he pulled up a brow brush. "I'm going to uhhh take the eye liner off this stick and put it on"

"That's for eyebrows" I said plainly.

"Right that's what I said" he smiled at me as I shook my head. "I'm just going to use the eye liner like this annnnd yep look how straight!" He sounded proud of himself.

"Can I look yet?" I questioned.

"Hold on not yet, just need to finish with a little bit of" he drew out his words brushing something over my face. "And done" he smiled brightly.

"I can look now?" I grabbed a mirror.

"Yes, you can look. But before you do remember you asked me to do this" he laughed.

I pulled up the mirror and looked. It honestly wasn't as bad as I thought. It was dark, it was overdone but not as bad as I had thought in my head.

"What do you think guys? Not as bad as I thought. It's not too terrible right?" I laughed into the camera.

"I didn't know what any of this stuff was for almost. But she doesn't listen to me so everyone tell Y/N that she's beautiful and she doesn't need makeup" Elias said getting really close to the camera.

"Thank you all for joining me and my adorable boyfriend today" I said pulling Elias back from the camera. "See you next time! Bye!" I said stopping the recording.

I hugged Elias tightly around his middle.

"Thanks baby" I rubbed his back.

"Anything for you, my love" he kissed the top of my head. "Let me take you to dinner?" I smiled up at him.

"I wouldn't want anything else" I stood up and placed a small kiss on his lips.

"I'll go get my jacket" he smiled turning to leave. "Oh, leave your makeup like that" he smirked at me.

"You wish Lindholm" I laughed turning to fix my dark overdone makeup.

"You're beautiful no matter what" he smiled before leaving the doorway.

Requested by: @wantstobefamous

I'm sorry if I messed this up I was kind of at a loss and tried my best to make it cute for you! Haha

Keep sending your requests! I love being able to write for you all!