It Worked Didn't It? - Tyler Seguin

"Alright, I'm ready I ju-" I started as I walked into the bathroom to see Tyler standing in front of the mirror looking frustrated

"Alright, I'm ready I ju-" I started as I walked into the bathroom to see Tyler standing in front of the mirror looking frustrated. "What are you doing?"

"My hair won't lay right" he breathed looking over at me.

I let out a soft giggle and made my way to him. I adjusted his hair to the way I knew he liked it and gave him a smile.

"There, perfect" I kissed his cheek quickly turning to leave the bathroom before he called out to me.

"Umm, excuse me?" His words made me turn to face him again.

"I'm sorry, what?" I rose an eyebrow at him.

"What are you wearing?" He looked at me seriously.

"A dress?" I answered crossing my arms.

"Clearly"

"I thought you liked this dress" I eyed him cautiously.

"Of course I do...for me, not for a party with all of my teammates" he said finally making his way to me.

"What's wrong with this dress for the party tonight?" I questioned, a hint of sass to my voice.

"Well nothing except it comes down to here" he placed his finger to point to where my dress was cut down the front at the center of my rib cage. "And comes up to here" his hand went to the upper part of my thigh where my dress was slit to.

"Is that going to be a problem for you?" I breathed looking at him.

"Maybe" he smirked running his hand under the slit and to the back of my thigh. "Depends how close you stay to me all night" he pressed a kiss to my chest right along crease where the fabric of my dress met my skin.

"We'll see" I smiled sweetly at him pecking his lips quickly and moving around him.

All throughout the party I could feel Tyler's eyes on me no matter where I was in the room and when his hands could be on me, they were.

I sat talking with Sarah Pavelski, drink in my hand and Tyler's hand firmly gripping my thigh even though his attention was on the conversation he was having with Justin Dowling.

Sarah's eyes flashed to Tyler's hand as she gave me a look. I breathed a laugh knowing exactly what she was questioning.

"He's a little bit protective, especially with the attire I chose for tonight" I spoke lowly leaning over to her.

She gave a laugh as she finished the rest of her drink.

"I'm going to grab another...want to come?" She giggled slightly.

"I would like that actually" I answered before turning to Tyler. "Babe? I'm going to grab a drink with Sarah I'll be right back" I kissed his cheek slowly as he nodded and released his grip on my thigh.

"He is all over you tonight" Sarah pointed out as she poured her drink.

"I know, it's kind of sweet...kind of annoying" I laughed beginning my own drink as Jamie Benn approached us. "Watch this" I whispered to Sarah as a plan to drive Tyler crazy formed in my head.

"Ladies, good to see you" Jamie smiled grabbing a cup.

Sarah smiled her hellos and I turned completely to face Jamie.

"Hey Jamie, it's great to see you" I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug.

I didn't have to even glance Tyler's way to know his eyes were on me. When Jamie's arms wrapped around my middle and squeezed me in a hug, I knew a fire was being sent through Tyler.

"Tyler's kind of being a jerk about my dress" I giggled pulling away from Jamie. "I'm teaching him a lesson" I smiled at him.

He glanced towards Tyler quickly then back at me.

"It's working, he keeps looking at me like he wants to hit me" he grinned at me.

"Good" I smirked moving one hand to the back of his neck while the other fell to his upper arm.

When his hands fell to rest on my hips I knew we had less than a minute until Tyler made an appearance.

"Y/N?" Tyler's voice quickly approached us.

"Yes baby?" I smiled innocently at him.

"I'm not feeling the best, want to head home?" He looked at me seriously.

"If you want to sweetheart" I moved my hand to rub his shoulder softly before turning to Jamie. "Thanks for having us, it was a great party"

"Thanks for coming, have fun tonight" Jamie gave a two finger wave and walked away with a chuckle.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Tyler looked between a retreating Jamie and I questioningly.

I shrugged with a light laugh towards Sarah who was shaking her head with an amused smile.

"Let's go home" he wrapped an arm around my waist and tugged me along waving a goodbye to Sarah as we passed while I shot her a wink.

We had barely made it out the front door when he stopped and pulled me against him by the hips.

"That wasn't very nice" he whispered in my ear. "You know I hate it when other guys look at you" he kissed the skin just below my ear. "Let alone touch you" he kissed my neck with a barely there kiss giving me goosebumps.

"You made that very clear when you gave me a hard time about this dress" I tipped my head back savoring the feeling of him kissing down my chest.

"You were very, very mean in there" he muttered against my skin.

"It worked, didn't it?" I smirked as his kisses stopped.

"Oh honey, it definitely worked" he smirked before crashing his lips on mine.

Requested by: @luvcaleigh

Thank you for requesting! Hope this is what you were looking for! 💚🖤🤍💚🖤🤍💚