31. Jake's POV my girlfriend

Sam's look on her face, when she saw me waiting in front of the cafe made my heart skip a beat. Yeah, I never thought I would say or think this shit, as it's so cheesy but what shall I say that's how it was. I could hardly wait to see her this morning. First, I thought about picking her up, then I realized I got up too late to do that. Instead I decided to wait in front of the cafe.

It was hard falling asleep last night. Besides the two nights I've spent with Sam, I have never spent the night sleeping next to a girl, yet my bed felt so cold and empty last night without her. And knowing she is dealing with a fall out with her Grams didn't exactly make it better. Even if I am still angry with her Grams for what she did, I know she is the only one left from Sam's family, she needs her Grams. For a moment I even thought about going over to Sam's place last night, just to hold her and comfort her.

Sam is the only girl I have ever needed in my arms, the only girl I've wanted to comfort and the only girl who could give me some sort of comfort. Ever since that time five years ago, my life had been so fucked up, my family was fucked up. No way there would have been any comfort from them. Well to be precise the only things I ever needed comfort for would have been because of my loss of Sam and because of my fucked up family.

The look on Sam's face when I gave her the hot chocolate was so fucking adorable, as if it was the greatest gift I could have given her.

I craved to have her in my arms so much. When she was stood in front of me I could see she was unsure of what to do and I was getting impatient, I just had to draw her into my arms.

All eyes are on us, while we walk through the halls up to our class today. Yes, everyone can see, she's my girlfriend. Having my arm around her like this feels so good, I've never walked through school or college like this with a girl in my arm. During high school, we used to hold hands in a shy kind of way. But this is new and I've decided this is what I want every day. Damn I love having her in my arms and so close to me incredible much. And as a great side effect I get everyone else to back off of her too. I don't think she even realizes how many guys are constantly eyeing her. Whenever we have walked down this hallway or anywhere else, they eye her from head to toe.

It's not like I could blame them, I do the same whenever I can. Sam doesn't need all this make up crap stuff, she is naturally beautiful and she has no idea about it. As we walk along I keep on taking a look at her, I need to drink her in. Everything about this girl is beautiful whether it's her beautiful face, her fucking hot body or her soul.

This girl is a super model with a few more perfect curves, without even trying to be one or knowing it. She's always been beautiful. Looking back, I remember seeing her the first time on the playground when we were about four, she looked like an angel to me. Her sweet face and the long golden curls framing her face with these incredible eyes. That night I told my mum I know angels exist as I met one on the playground. My mum laughed and told me angels can't be seen for us humans. To me it was a lie as I knew I had met my personal angel. Ever since she was set on my mind. Of course, we were only kids and it was playful, yet this girl held my heart in a sweet innocent way. I wanted to do anything to keep her happy. I made mum buy me a heart sand form and bake her sand cakes with it every time we played together. On the fairground I bought her a fucking plastic ring when I was eight or something, told her I wanted to marry her. Just remembering it makes me nearly chuckle, foolish little boy.

I literally went around and told everyone she was my future wife after giving her that ring.

When we were teenagers, I realized every time she was close my heart was going crazy. She still was sweet and innocent and I was sure shy. Once I finally asked her out on our very first proper date to a cinema, she gave me one of the most beautiful smiles ever. We only kissed and held hands, but we were perfect. No denying, my hormones had me going insane, I mean I was fifteen and she was beautiful and already then had a great figure. I'd jerk off secretly at night thinking about her, but never ever would I have dared to touch her inappropriate. I mean our kisses got more heated the longer we were together and only touching her belly or her bare back felt like something indecent and had me in overdrive.