21. Jake's POV: crazy

The shower isn't exactly helping to sooth my senses as I hoped. I have already jerked off three fucking times. I swear I haven't had to do this in a very long time. Jeez Sam has got me going crazy.

No girl has ever played with me like this. I knew she still feels attracted to my body, so I thought I'd play this card out. Use an excuse to not wear a shirt. Of course, she is far too clever, and she looked right through my little game and made it hers. I've never lost the upper hand like I have with her and the fuck I didn't even give a shit about it. She was feeding bread crumbs and I was gladly picking up every single one she was throwing me.

When she walked out of the bathroom door without a bra, I went fucking hard immediately, her wonderful full tits and hardened nipples showing off underneath the thin fabric of my white t-shirt. Knowing what was underneath didn't exactly make things easier. Damn I know too well how perfect her body is shaped underneath her clothes. I have memorized every single part of her body from our night together. Just thinking about it makes me want to jerk off again.

She looked hot in the drenched clothes clinging to her body and the wet untamed hair with it. But seeing her in my clothes like that, was damn..... I don't even know what to say to that, it was damn hot and I want to see her in my shirts more often, preferably without pants. As I need to see those beautiful long legs of hers so badly.

And when she hung those panties up, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, god I was so fucking hard, my pants felt so tight around my hard dick literally causing me pain screaming out to be freed from my pants. And she enjoyed every single second of her game. It was written all over her beautiful face.

We always used to play games with each other, challenging each other. But this was a total new level and so damn fucking hot. My sweet little innocent Sam has turned into a real vamp with a damn dirty mind. I've always loved her but this new Sam is wow. Every single word which left her mouth was there to torture me.

When she just stripped down the clothes in front of me, that was mind blowing. I could have fucked her there and then. Damn she has no idea what she is doing to me. Even that dirty smirk on her face turned me on. I only saw her back and sweet ass, but that was enough. When she bent over to put her panties on, that sight....oh fucking lord that was delicious. She enjoyed every single second of doing me in like that.

She enjoyed it that much that my pants she had been wearing was damp. She was turned on by it just as much as I was, even if she won't admit to it. But I am going to make her realize. This game has only started. She was playing most of the day with me and I fucking loved it. But I am going to play just as dirty, turn her on to make her realize how much she wants me too.

When she mentioned Evans, I felt like going insane and crushing every single one of his bones. I knew he likes her, it's so fucking obvious. But he kissed her and I don't want him to kiss her. Of course, I know I have no right to feel this way after what I did. But I'll be damned if I don't fight for her. She has always been on my mind. It's always been Sam, right from small onwards. No one could ever compete with her.

Losing her five years ago, was the hardest thing I've been through in life. Screw all the issues with my damn parents, losing her hurt like hell and I was only fifteen and totally premature. Now I have grown up, well kind of anyway. I am not going to let her slip away so easily again. Evans might be better for her, after all she's been through and yes I have been a jerk around girls ever since I left her, but for her I want to stop being this jerk and be someone better. Evans could never love her the way I do. The way I always have and in all the time in between it never really subsided.

I need to step up, to be worthy of her loving me again. Today has given me hope we aren't totally lost. She's confused right now, and I can't blame her. I put her through hell. But her being confused also means, she is fighting her feelings for me. She still has feelings for me, and I will do anything to make her realize.