Epilogue

A/N: If you have come this far, I guess you kind of enjoyed the story. LOL Or at least I hope so.

I'd be very happy if you would share this story with others, either by sharing on social media or recommending here. It would mean an awful lot to me. Thanks for being a part of this!!! This book has been an amazing journey for me. And now enjoy the last part <3

9 months later

"Babe, could you please step down a bit with your work?" I hear Jakes concerned voice as soon as he enters the room.

"Jake, you know exactly exams are due in three months."

"Yes I know but baby number two is due anytime now. So why do you have to do this book right now on top? Can't you push it a little longer?"

"No, I have a deadline. Gosh Jake this is my first book I am getting published. Not many have that kind of luck. Can you push your deadlines while doing your screenwriting?"

Jake has been driving me crazy with this for weeks now. Guess he's simply freaking out because of baby number two being on its way. He's even suggested for a midwife to live with us for a couple of weeks, just to make sure someone is there during birth. The doc has warned us, this birth will probably be just as fast, if I feel the slightest difference or contraction to call the ambulance immediately. Well at least we know what we are in for this time. But I am not going to hire a midwife to live with us for weeks just in case. We made it somehow the last time, we are going to make it again. I do have a number of a midwife in the neighbourhood who told us to call her day and night, she'd be here in less than five minutes. Guess a normal house birth would be fine too.

Jake and Evans already set up the baby's room weeks ago. Evans needs a little distraction at the moment as he is freaking out himself a little, not acting the usual Evans anyway. Wish he'd get his act together. At least he's fine whenever he's here with us three.

I'm set up to finish my first novel in four months. Which may seem a lot of time as I have finished writing it already, so I mainly need to edit some parts to the way the publisher wants it. But with the exams, Cara and baby number two on its way, four months seems like nothing. It was Professor Williams idea in the first place for me to hand it in to publishers. Never thought anyone would give me a chance in the first place but it seems like they got stuck to the story and the one I hoped for most was the one to reply first and set up a contract with me. Ok, maybe I have become a lucky girl in the last years.

"Babe, you listening to me?" Jake snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry lost in thoughts, what were you saying?"

"I told you to put your feet up and rest a little, you are looking pale and very exhausted. I'll put some Netflix movie on for you and Cara and you can cuddle up together while I cook."

"Yes Sir", I mock him.

"Don't push it Babe, you know I've told you before at what point you can call me anything like that", he says with a wink while walking off to the kitchen.

Oh yes, I'll keep that in mind for tonight. Then again, it may look better when I'm not nearly bursting, besides I hardly know how to get up from the floor at the moment. I'll be rolling around the room like a fucking huge over dimensional football instead of getting back up from my knees. Shit scratch that. I will have to do with the positions from the last few weeks.

Oh shit, perhaps not.

"Cara Sweetie, could you please ask daddy to come?"

Instead of getting up, Cara calls out loud. "Daddy, mummy needs help she has peed on the couch, I think she needs nappies now."