53. King's Lynn again

A/N: as I wanted to keep things uncertain after the gun shoot I decided to add Jake's POV from here only still in the chapter not in the title

Jake's POV:

2 years later

My eyes scan every inch of Sam's body as she comes walking down the beach up to Cara and me. Fuck she knows how much I love this red bikini on her. Red bikinis and lingerie are definitely my favourite on Sam and she knows this weakness of mine too well.

My eyes roam up and down that mouth-watering sight.

Cara is well occupied mushing with the wet sand between her hands we've already been playing with the last two hours. So I get up and walk over to my beautiful girl.

"Cara's awake and you are killing me my Sexy, you badass know exactly how much I love that bikini on you."

"Well that's the point in wearing it Skater boy", she says smirking knowing she's got the upper hand on this at the moment.

Putting on that seductive sly smile, she has me in overdrive as always.

My arms wrap tight around her, pulling her flush against me, while I give her a long passionate kiss. I've been so looking forward to this holiday and especially to today.

"Daddy water", I hear Cara right next to us and stop kissing my beautiful girl to crouch down to our baby girl.

"You want to drink Cara?", I ask her, knowing exactly it's not what she means. We've spent the last three days here at the beach too, simply enjoying family time and Cara loves playing here with us.

"You want daddy to play in the water with you?", Sam asks while tickling our daughter's tummy making her giggle in the sweetest kind of way.

"And what about mummy? Shall mummy play with us too?", I ask while looking into the face of my sweet angel number two. In two years she is going to look just like her mummy when I first met her. Looking at Cara is like looking at a young version of my Love. She even has those blond curls and lagoon blue eyes from her mum. People sometimes tease me and ask me, if I had anything to do with this child, as her features are like ninety nine percent Sam. She has my nose and ears and that's about it. Not that I mind, I always loved my Sam so every time I look at Cara my heart swells a little more. But once she gets older, I know how much trouble this is going to be, how many guys will be chasing her and I sure as hell will be chasing them. Hopefully she gets my boobs, like none at all, that might help a little.

"Mummy water?", she pleads Sam in such a cute way. Gosh I think this girl is going to get away with anything even with murder if she keeps this up. Although she can be stubborn as hell too, even only being a two-year-old toddler.

"Yes, mummy water?", I ask looking up at Sam with a smile tugging at my lips.

"We are playing with our daughter, keep your perv thoughts for later", she chuckles.

Damn she knows exactly how my reactions are, seeing water rushing over her naked heated skin. Looking down at my sweet Cara, yeah get a grip on those thoughts mate not the right time. Tuck them away for another hour until Cara will be sleeping safe and sound.

With awe I watch my two girls run down the beach to the water, Cara giggling away while her swim nappies wriggle around making it look ever so funny and my beautiful Sam right next to her, trying her best not to run too fast. Simply watching them, makes my heart swell every single time. Once they have nearly reached the water I run up behind them, catch Sam by the waist, she screams and chuckles while I throw her over my shoulder, run into the water and drop her right into it.