33. staying for the night

We say our goodbye to Evans, Jake not letting go of my hand while I give Evans a hug. Once we close the door, Jake turns around to me.

"You need to give him a hug?" And he sure isn't joking, the expression on his face looks like someone just punched him into the guts.

"Yes Jake, Evans has become a good friend and I hug my good friends."

"But you know this isn't how he feels about you. I'd rather you not hug him and fuel his thoughts about you."

"I'm here with you right? He knows how I feel about you and he gets it. So, no need to worry."

He lets out a frustrated huff but then pulls me into his arms and kisses me passionate.

For some reason I like Jake being a little jelly, it's cute the way he pouts with it, a bit like a five year old who's been told he has to deal with something. And I feel desired and wanted with it.

"I think you promised me something, my mind has been going crazy about all evening" he smirks.

"You a little impatient Mister?"

"Hmmm you could call me Mister or Master, while kneeling in front of me, I'll clench my fist in your ponytail while you suck me off and I'm fucking your dirty mouth hard."

"Hey you changing your name to Christian Grey now?", I chuckle.

Have to admit the picture in my mind does turn me on as hell though. The once shy Jake, has now turned into a dirty minded sex god.

"Hmm Babe, I like the way you react to my words", he whispers. "Your mind is already picturing this, right?"

Fuck, he knows how to read my mind I gulp and blush.

"Thought so", he says with a dirty smirk.

Wild kissing, Jake lifts me up for me to wrap my legs around him carrying me to my bedroom.

Fuck even the way he kicks the door closed behind us, is hot. It shows how passionate he is right now.

His lips move down to my neck, kissing, sucking, licking, teasing me. Within seconds he pins me against the door, his pelvis pressed against mine. I wriggle around moving myself against Jake's hard dick for some much-needed friction causing him to groan.

"You have no idea, how much I have wanted you all day already", he groans against my skin.

My hands reach under his shirt, feeling those perfect shaped hard muscles. The moment our skin makes contact I feel him shiver while my fingers drive across his toned back. His rough hand moves under my shirt, caressing my sides first, then move to my breasts releasing them out of their cups. With his skilled hands he cups my left breast, letting his thumb circle around my nipple and then driving over it making me moan.

"I am nearly sure, I could make you come just by playing with these fucking hot tits. You want my mouth there?", he asks with a raspy voice giving his own lust away.

"Yes please", I answer while panting already.

Jake uses his one hand to push my shirt up. Wanting him to proceed I hold my arms up, and he lifts it right up to my wrists. Instead of pulling it the last bit off, he holds it exactly there in place with his hand holding my wrists wrapped with my shirt like that suspended and fixated in the air.

"Fuck this looks so hot, please let me fuck you this way", his eyes are clouded from lust and he's drinking me in.

Before I can even think to answer his tongue latches down to my nipple, again this sweet sensation between licking, sucking and nibbling. God I am sure he's right, he could get me off this way every action of his going straight to my throbbing core. My moans get louder and more constant, I feel my arousal soaking my panties and my hips grind harder against Jake causing him to moan equally.