3. party time

We drink quite a few sour cherry shots. Gosh I love this stuff, slowly I am feeling slightly light headed.

Looking across to Emily I have to smirk, obviously she has already found her guy for the night. From what can be seen he is good looking. He has a good build and blond hair in the style, Paul Walker used to wear in the first Fast and the Furious part. If I imagined the face under the mask I'd say a sunny boy type. Definitely not mine, but sure Emily's type of guy. I like guys looking a bit more rough.

The guy with the green eyes keeps on staring at me, I have no idea why. And I sure don't want to know what's going on in his mind as he is surrounded by three girls at the same time. Two on his lap and one dancing right in front of him. If it wasn't for his eyes I wouldn't even want to give him a second look. He seems such a self-centred piece of shit.

"Don't get irritated by our womanizer. Believe me, you don't want to get anywhere near that guy. He'd just hump and dump you. And it seems like he's got his eyes set on you as his next prey. You are way too good to end up with him", Evans states as he sees my look.

"And you wouldn't hump and dump me?", I laugh.

"I told you beforehand", he smirks. "But honestly do yourself a favour and stay away from him. He's my friend, believe me when I tell you I know how black his soul is around girls."

"Not interested anyway", I laugh. "I mean, just take look at him, he is so full of himself and I am definitely not so dumb to be number four around him."

"Then why do you keep staring at him?", his voice sounds a little disappointed.

"It's not like you think. It's just his eyes remind me of someone I once lost. Guess it's just a little creepy."

"Ok, if that's it? Then how about you dance with me?"

I give him a smile and stand up to signalize I'm in with it. It's a typical student party with a mix of all kind of music mostly modern stuff but in between there are some 90's songs amongst it too. I don't know why, but I am quite fond of the 90's especially the rock/pop music. As smells like teen spirit by Nirvana starts off I am nearly going insane, rocking the dancefloor.

Evans throws me an amused laugh while his eyes are set on me. Apparently, it's not just him, a set of green eyes are on me too and for some reason they are giving me shivers.

"Seems like I've cracked your music taste", Evans states.

"Yep definitely mine, I know I am totally crazy."

"Crazy interesting", he replies while his eyes linger on mine.

We dance to another couple of songs, no sexy dancing just casual stuff. Even with all those compliments he was giving me right from the start, he keeps his distance. Maybe I judged him wrong and he isn't just in for a one-night stand. At the moment I am not sure whether to feel relieved or disappointed about it. One thing's for sure he is getting me quite drunk handing me a couple of more shots in between.

I still feel those green eyes set on me, in the meantime he is leaning against the wall talking to some obviously desperate girl nearly throwing herself at him, while he's keeping his eyes on me. Seriously I don't even know why I keep on looking. As his hands squeeze the girls ass, I feel embarrassed to have seen it and turn away.

A slow song starts to play and Evans hands land on my hips, while he moves closer.

"I still can't believe you are wearing that top", he chuckles. "But it would state no one better here than you. Hot as Fuck. Where do you get this stuff?"

"There's a thing called internet. Can you imagine? You can buy all kinds of shit there", I smirk making him chuckle.

"Your other shirts sounded more badass, this one simply matches you perfectly."