4. green eyes part 1

I push him away a little, as I am unable to think straight with his body so close to mine. To my surprise he doesn't try to push me any further. Instead his eyes are set on mine again.

"I said I wouldn't do anything you don't want. So tell me to leave and I'll leave. But deep down inside you know you want me too. Your body is telling me how much it's longing to feel me on your skin."

"You sure you are talking about my body or is it your body talking to you?" I try to ignore he's totally right. Everything inside me is craving to feel his body pressed up against mine.

He doesn't answer, the look on his face tells me he knows he's right and has no doubt at all. With my last piece of my sanity left I turn to leave.

"I need to leave, I need some water", is all I mumble before my feet start moving.

"You shouldn't go alone, I'll take you", his words cause me to turn back into his direction.

"I live in the apartment underneath Evans, so not far to go. So, suck it."

"You live underneath Evans?"

Shit I shouldn't have told him that. Instead of answering I turn around once more to leave him standing alone.

"I don't give a fucking damn how far or close it is. You have no idea how dangerous it is. You needn't let me in. But I am taking you, if you like it or not. There are too many freaks out there", he says angry while grabbing my wrist.

Oh, I know all too well how dangerous it is, he has no fucking idea. Not wanting to spill anything I try to play it down while walking on.

"How do I know you are not one of those freaks?"

His hands run through his hair trying to obviously calm himself down.

"Just think about it, if I had that intention the park would have been the best place, right? We are alone out here. I may be a jerk, but believe me that is something I would never ever do, you hear me?", he holds me tight and makes sure I am looking in his eyes while he is saying that.

I don't know what it is but his eyes looked like they were hiding some kind of pain and desperation with those words. Instead of fighting I shrug and let him walk me back. He doesn't say a single word instead he seems lost in thoughts just as I am too. Once we reach the apartment I do feel grateful for not being alone. Especially as some drunk guys on the way, did get a little too close to me and he pushed them away.

"Ehmmm thanks for walking me back. You probably want to head straight back to the party, right? Otherwise I would invite you in for a beer as a thank you."

Oh no, what did I just say? Dumb idea Sam, so dumb. I would like to bash my head against the door, for being so stupid. Note to myself, I can't think straight when these green eyes are staring at me, keep away from them. Please say no, and go and fuck some desperate girl up there.

Still looking at him though I see him gulp. "Ehhh yeah beer sounds great."

Of course, beer sounds great. I turn around to open the door and feel his presence right behind me. Thank fuck, Emi isn't around. Then again it might have been better, she would have set my mind straight. Well maybe, she might have also patted my back and wished me fun.

This guy follows me into the kitchen. As I bend down to the fridge, I hear him suck in air loudly.

"Holy fuck. You do know those hotpants are like really really short? My pants are about to burst any second. You are killing me."

Shit he is right and I didn't even think twice bending over like that in front of him. And he is so blunt to keep staring.

"Ok, here's your beer and now eyes off my backside."