35. Jake's POV dating part 2

Sam's eyes widen when she sees my bike and a huge smile appears upon her face. We always used to dream about having a bike once we are old enough. It was one of the first things I did, once I reached the age for it. No one is allowed to touch my baby, besides me and Sam will be the first girl I am going to take along on my machine.

I secure the bag decently on it, before I get on and help Sam on behind me.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Hell yes", she answers making me smirk. Gosh this is going to be so much fun.

"Ok Baby, here's some ideas how we can communicate while driving. You wrap your arms tighter means you want to ride faster, push a finger in my chest for slower and pull gently if you need to stop out of which reason ever. Ok?"

"And if you need to tell me something?", she asks.

"Good point. I can stop whenever I want and if I want to speed up, I'll tap your hand as sign to hold on tighter."

"Ok, what are you waiting for Skater boy?", she chuckles excited.

Her arms wrap around me and I enjoy the feeling of her body pressed against mine like that. It's a nearly three-hour ride until we reach King's Lynn which means we won't reach it until it starts getting dark. Well perhaps a bit faster as I would like to speed up the bike a little if Sam is fine with it.

Once we are out of Oxford I tap Sam's hand, her arms immediately wrap tighter around me and her body moves closer. Good girl! I smile to myself.

Once we are out in the middle of nowhere and there aren't any other vehicles on the roads with us, I feel Sam's arms wrap tighter around me. Knew my girl is an adrenaline addict. Joyfully I speed up and the way her body is reacting behind me, lets me know how much she is enjoying it too.

Just as the landscape flies by, the time does too. Sitting on a bike for nearly two and a half hours is a little exhausting. I help Sam get off the bike first and then get off myself stretching my muscles. Sam takes her helmet off and shakes her curls. Wow that simply looks amazing. Seriously I could watch her do that again and again. This is like the slow-motion scenes they show in the movies with a woman shaking her hair perfectly. Only that with Sam it's by tenth folds hotter.

I take mine off too and pull her into my embrace while leaning against my machine. Now I need that kiss I've been longing for all along. For a whole while we stay like this, simply leaning against my bike, kissing and enjoying each other. My hands land on her sweet ass, pulling her tighter against me. Breathless she draws back a little and takes a look around.

"Where are we?"

"In King's Lynn", I simply answer.

"You are a prick, you know that?", both of us chuckle with her tiny outburst. "You know I am not stupid and can very well read road signs myself."

"Well then, why do you ask me?", she gives me a push, making me laugh out loud. "Ok Skater girl, this is a house I rented for the night. I know the owner through my dad, this guy puts it up for rental in between for a charity reason and I thought I'd ask him if we could stay for the night."

She points at the huge house behind us. "So, our date is a night in a super huge house?"

"Not exactly, it's only part of it", I know she hates not being fully aware of what is happening, but I am enjoying this to the full. It's going to be an awesome date night.

I did think about taking her to Southampton first, as it's way closer and at the coast too. But it wouldn't have provided everything I wanted for tonight.