10. fuck off

"Wow what a show", one of the guys laughs.

Emily meets my eyes and I see the worry in her face. I simply shrug it off. Deep down inside I know it fucking hurt me to see him like that, something I will never admit to though.

Instead I decide booze and fun is what I need right now. As I've already had three Tequila and four sour shots I decide to stick to beer now instead. One thing I always keep an eye on, is who is handing me my drink and watch it being poured. No way I am letting anyone drug me.

Emily is already quite canned and enjoying a hot dance with James, making me chuckle. She knew exactly what she wanted and she's getting it. Evans follows my view.

"You know, she might be the girly type wearing dresses and such stuff. But you are so damn hot, you don't need anything like that."

"Evans are you just trying to woo me?" I laugh.

"Told you I wouldn't give up. And right now, I am certain to be quite drunk and unable to keep myself back. Not with words anyway. And it's not a crime to say what I think. Sam you are incredible in every way I have gotten to know you by now. Be sure I'll be digging for more."

He really is pretty drunk and to be honest I find it quite amusing.

"Good luck while digging. I am fucking hard to crack", I whisper with a tiny smirk into his ear.

"And I am fucking hard, with your lips so close to me", he breathes.

Ok, alcohol does seem to bring Evans other side out, I can't help but giggle. We look up, as some of our round start cheering and laughing. I feel Evans stiffen up.

"Not again", he sighs.

I look up to see what's going on. A blond with messed-up hair, bright red lipstick totally smeared and a messed up dress storms past us. While behind her Jake appears with a dirty smirk on his face, his eyes darting my way. Thank god Evans eyes are following the blond instead of seeing Jake staring at me.

He makes me feel sick. Even the others start noticing how he is fixated on me, irritation evident on their faces.

"Hey Evans, want to dance?", I ask.

God, I know this is damn stupid, but if Jake thinks he can pull off a show to hurt me he can forget about that. He has hurt me enough, now it's my time to pull off a show.

Well it's not just a show, I do want to enjoy the time with Evans who's being quite cute. It's like a double goal right now.

I tug Evans along who seems pretty perplexed. We start dancing to some pop song I don't even know. Not exactly the right song for a good dance, but it will do to keep dancing tight. We keep it up for a few songs, getting a bit more agitated. Evans hands me more beer in between and it helps me to be brave and lose my mind.

When Jason Derulo starts playing with in my head, I know this is it. This is the kind of dirty song I need, to have a really dirty dance with Evans. Initially I mainly wanted to pull off a show to prove Jake I don't care about what he does, as I can have just as much fun. But while dancing here with Evans and drinking, I also know I want to feel his fucking hot body pressed against mine, perhaps I am a little horny myself. I turn my back on him, his hands land on my hips I am moving sensual to the rhythm of the beat.

"Fuck I am too drunk for this shit. My god Sam, you are making it damn hard on me to stay decent."

My head spins around to him giving him a smirk. "Perhaps tonight I don't want to be decent. We are both loaded, no one could blame us. And we both know we are attracted to each other."