Plan A

#mansion(3 days since incident)

Abby: alright,plan A we have make her believe first.

Athena: but how?

Willow: hey Lia got any ideas?

Lia: uh...no?

Hiro: why are you acting so weird today?

Lia: n-nothing-

DATS: Attention everyone, we have a dare for Zen to go out with Tadashi.

Hiro: WHAT THE?!

Carmen: who dared that?

DATS: Lady Lia.

*everyone stares at Lia shocked*

Lia: what? Don't judge me I ship everything!

Jackson: do you really hate me that much?!

Lia: duh.

Jackson:  -_-

Tadashi: did I just hear DATS correctly?

Hiro: yup.

Tadashi: isn't she way too young for me?

Lia: age doesn't matter!

Nics: hey,we can do the plan like this! Cause I dared everyone to go to high-school, let's pretend Zen and Tadashi are dating then Jackson comes along,me and the others will turn into teachers.

Bloom: but we're too young.

Nics: I'm guessing Zen has a potion that can make us older.

Bloom: fair enough.

Nics: kay back to the plan,while us girls make everything in its place,the big five and others can be the students. And then maybe. Just maybe we can make Zen remember some memories of her and Jackson then they'll be together and live happily ever after!

Summer: perfect plan!

Tadashi: do I have to?

Lia: you have to,no excuses,no complaints, my orders.

Tadashi: but just hugs and sweet talk got it?

Lia: fine,whatever.

Punzie: ooh! High-school!

Lia: Punzie I'm telling you,your not gonn enjoy it. Zen has told me alot and its all complaints about having too many assignments and super irritating math problems.

Punzie: ...okay I'm not that exited anymore.

Elsa: DATS can you make a school just a meter away from the mansion?

DATS: ..........done.

Elsa: alright, let's do this!

Nez not gonna end it here. :)

#in the new school DATS built called "FAB HIGH".

*Nics,Kate,Willow,Henry,Christopher, Carmen,Athena,Hans,Abby,Luna,Hiro 2 and 3,Bloom and Summer (hope I got everyone) are now 29 and 31 year olds. And the big five,Jackson,Lia,Hiro and Tadashi are now 13 and 14 year olds*

Mer: why is it called that again?

Hic: the girls said it would be a great school if it had an awesome name.

Mer: well,can't argue with logic like that.

Hic: that wasn't logic.

Mer: it is if your a girl!

Hic: O.O

Zen: so Lia,why are we attending a new school?*walking inside the school with her hand intertwined with Tadashi's*

Lia: cause...it would be a great year. Like some people say,new year,new beginnings!*laughs awkwardly*.

Tadashi: no one says that Lia.

Lia: THEY WILL NOW!

Tadashi: ugh.

Zen: what's wrong Tadashi?

Tadashi: I-

Lia: you better not!

Tadashi: -think we should see other people.

Zen: well okay*stops holding his hand* hope you find the right girl.*goes to her first class(which is English with Hansthena)*.

Tadashi: *smirks*

Lia: -_- she took it so unexpectedly fine.

Hiro: let's go to first class before we're late.

#English

Athena: alright,who can tell me what is a verb?

Jack: isn't that the animal with wings?

Athena: that's a bird,Jack. Can anyone tell me what's an adverb?

Jack: *raises hand*.

Athena: *sighs* yes,Jack?

Jack: two birds!

Mer: *snickering*.

Hic: *facepalms*

Elsa: *giggling and whispers to Jack* just because your in high-school doesn't mean you have to act like one.

Jack: *whispers back* let me be snowflake,this is how I roll.*puts feet on armchair*.

Athena: feet off the armchair Frost! 

Jack: *groans and does what she says then mutters* whatever. Grandmathena.

Athena: look who's talking *raises eyebrow* two ours detention for insulting the teacher.

Jackson: *secretly glances at Zen*.

Lia: *gestures stuff to Athena*.

Athena: *nods* now I need everyone to pair up with into two..then you have to get to know eachother better,time starts now.

Hans: *whispers to Athena* you look hot in that older body of yours.

Athena: *smacks him lightly* shut it Hams.

*Jelsa,Mericcup, Punzie and Tadashi, Hiro and Lia start mingling*

Jackson: *sits in the chair next to Zen* so uh. Hi,my name's Jackson Overland Arendelle Frost.

Zen: *smiles* nice to meet you,I'm (not gonna tell my real name :D) Zenelia Snowflake Winters.

Okay I'm gonna have to end it here guys,but remember vote,comment and love Jelsa forever!