new hairdo

Jackson: *reading comments* hah! beat that Henry,I already have three votes from the readers,two more and I win!

Henry: *groans* so not fair.

Lia: hey you two! Where's Zen?

Henry: *shrugs*

Jackson: let's go check her ro-*hears door bell ring*

Lia: ding dong!

*the three go to the door*

???: guys?*knocks on door* I'm seriously getting bored out here. I forgot the keys again. Oh wait!*checks her bag* there you are key.*opens door*

Jackson: she'll pick me Henry!

Henry: no she won't!

*two fighting and doesn't notice Zen come in*

Lia: hey Zen where have you been-*looks at Zen* woah Zen! You look different. Its a good different.

Zen: *giggles* thanks. Let's go inside before those two*gestures Jackson and Henry* stop fighting.

Lia: agreed.

*ZeLia go into the living room*

Elsa: *reading a book*

Jack: *playing with Elsa's hair*

Mericcup: *having their sweet moment*

Punzie: *painting Mericcup kissing*

Zen: guys I'm back!

Elsa: *not taking eyes off book* oh where have you been? You weren't  here yesterday.

Zen: oh,I had to review for exams. Then me,my mom,and grandma went to a salon and I straightened my hair which took 4 hours.

Punzie: haha done!*finishes Mericcup painting* what were you saying Zen?*looks up from her painting and sees Zen* wow! You look so pretty!

Mer: *breaks the kiss to breath*wha huh?*sees Zen* O•O...

Zen: what's wrong?

Elsa: *looks up from her book* wow...

Jack: *finishes curling Elsa's hair* what's with all the wowing?*sees Zen* wow. This is the first time I saw you like...your real you.

Zen: well thanks.

Hic: can someone tell Athena to stop taking Pics of me?!

Athena: its not just you! I'm editing your pics with Mer.*sees Zen with her back turned* who's she?

Zen: *turns around* Athy your still here!

Athena: woah Zen?!

Zen: yeah? doesn't this style fit me?

Athena: no,its just that I really didn't recognize you with straight hair before with your light wavy hair.

Zen: oh...where's Abby and Catherine?

Abby and Catherine: here!

Henry and Jackson: *walks in*what's with all the yelling?*sees Zen and starts drooling* uh...?

Zen: oh look their here!

Jackson: *stops daydreaming and clears throat* well hello there young maiden.*being a gentleman and kisses Zen's hand*

Zen: *giggles and curtsies* and hello to you too kind sir.

Abby: this is so sweet.

Jackson: may I have this dance my beautiful princess?*holds out his hand*

Zen: you may my Goodman.

*Jackzen start waltzing all the way to their ballroom*

Lia: ooh...Hiro1 let's follow them!

*everyone follows Jackzen except Henry,Christy and Catherine who just dance awkwardly*

Henry: this is so unfair.

Christy: your just jealous Henry.

Catherine: yeah deal with it,Zen is obviously going to end up with Jackson.

Henry: *in his mind* not if I do something.