The boss

*Elsa and Anna are teaching Ellie,Annie,Jackson and Christopher to ice skate,Jack,Hic,Eugene and Kristoff are being forced by Lia to wear bikinis and Punzie,Mer and Emmetha are just laughing at the boys*

*Zen walks in like a boss while wearing sunglasses*

Zen: hey guys we're back-what are you doing to the boys Lia?

Lia:......nothing.

*Merry,Merideth,Henry,Daisy and Rosie come out of their rooms*

Daisy: where did you go aunt Zen?

Zen: oh! I just went to the mall to buy chocolates when suddenly a stupid guy bumped me and stole my purse with my phone inside so I chased him and eventually caught him and slapped him across the face leaving a painful red mark on his face,and while I was walking home I saw Brittany so we talked for awhile and she went home so I was walking alone in an alley and I saw the most hysterical thing you guys would ever see!,here I even recorded it.

Mer: let's put it in the TV that way its bigger!

Lia: I got this covered!*makes a big TV with a USB plug in*

Zen: everyone get ready*puts the connecting USB to the TV and plays the video*

*video*

Pitch: *wearing a wig while singing* let it go! let it go! can't hold it back anymore! let it g-*got hit by an empty can of soda*

Zen: what the hell...Pitch?!

Pitch: Zen?!

Zen: what are you doing in the middle of an alley way singing my favorite song?!

Pitch: well!...what are you doing in an alley way throwing an empty can of soda in my face?!

Zen: I went to buy chocolate.

Pitch: I'm here just chilling.