THE FURRY FOUR

Hic: booooooored......

Jack: super thiiiiiiiirsty......

Lia: *mimicking Hic* boooooored...

Zen: *in her room making loom bands* hmm hmm hmm hm-*accidentally drops her loom stick and picks it up under her bed and sees a note* ooh..*reads it* to open your own underground secret lab,find a book that has a crying turtle and crab,after you find it just pull out and type,3020025.*does what the note says and finds herself in a lab* awesome!

*in the mansion's living room*

Hic: still boooooored.....

Jack: still super thiiiiiirsty.....

Lia: why don't you get a drink?!

*the three hear a small boom*

Jack: what was that?

Hic: *shrugs*

Lia: there's only one thing to find out...to Zen's room!*runs to Zen's room and just barges in* I come in peace!

Hic: well...she's not here so let's go.*tries to walk away but gets stopped by Lia holding his collar*

Lia: oh no you don't. I can sense her,she's near.

Zen: *types in the code and goes out of her own lab carrying a potion* uh..why are you guys in my room?

Hic: why are you carrying a potion?

Zen: touche.

Jack: ooh is that a drink?!*grabs potion from Zen's hand and tries to open the lid* come on!

Zen: Frost no that's a-.*gets cut off by the potion exploding by Jack* potion.

*the potion's smoke clears up to reveal them having a change*

Zen: *coughs* idiot!*tries to wipe the potion off her and notices something strange* I have paws?!*looks behind her* and a tail?!*looks at herself* and I'm all fluffy?!?!...........AWESOME!(looks like Bolt but has a snowflake mark on her left side)

Lia: *looks at herself in the mirror and sees she's turned into a bunny* THE EVIL PRES. OF BUNNYLANDIA HAS RETURNED!(looks like Bunnymund but more girly)

Hic: I'm too scared to look at myself*peeks a little to see himself in the mirror as a* AAAHHHHH! I'm a hamster!?!(the hamster in bolt)

Jack: I feel your pain dude.*turned into a chipmunk*(looks like Simon from Alvin and the chipmunks but instead of eye glasses its sun glasses)