Trip to Arendelle

Elsa: everyone hurry we need to leave now!

Jack: but I don't wanna!*whining like a turd*

Elsa: Jack your the king remember so we have to go.

Jack: *groans* make me!

Elsa: *sighs and kisses Jack for a second* now go and check if everyone's ready and you'll get more of those later.

Jack: okay!*runs off*

Elsa: *murmurs* boys.

*at Arendelle*

Elsa: okay everyone,before we go in you all need to look formal,and have fancy names.

*everyone groans except Elsa*

Elsa: there's a big buffet waiting.

Zen: *gasps* yay!*uses ice powers to create a sky blue sundress that reaches below her knees,a snowflake tiara and ice doll shoes* I'm Zenith of...new Zenland!

Lia: don't you mean new Zealand?

Zen: nope,New Zenland.

Lia: okay. *changes her clothes into a pink ball gown with crystal bunnies for design,white doll shoes and a pink tiara with a pink bunny gem* I shall be known as Amelia of bunnylandia!

Emmetha: I'll just stick to my name and*uses powers to make a green flowing dress,lime doll shoes and flower tiara* I'm from Greenland!

Brittany: well...since I'm not the much of the girly type,I'll wear this!*uses ice Powers to make a simple but fancy dress with blue doll shoes and a tiara* I'm still sticking with my name and I'm from...Britain!

*everyone else changes into fancy clothes(sorry I'm not good with clothes and stuff)*

Jackson: why are we here again?!*whining like a frost butt*we've been walking for hours!

Elsa: Jackson we're nearly there,and stop complaining we've only been walking for 3 minutes.

*they reach the castle and go inside*

Christopher: what's the occasion?

Anna: *shrugs*

Elsa: okay everyone,I brought you all here today to have...a sleep over! Yay!*sees everyone staring at her weirdly**clears throat* YAY!

Jack: Elsa what's the real reason?

Elsa: fine you got me,the real reason is...we have to find a guy named Berney  Ze Sourdinoplepur cause there were sightings that he was hugging people to death.

Jack: Berney Ze Sourdinoplepur?

Zen: that's a real mouth full,and...Jack,it sounds familiar doesn't it?

Jack: yeah.

Elsa: *stares at the two having a conversation**clears throat* as I was saying,we should all split up and find him.

Anna: the kids should stay here to be safe. including Jack.

Jack: what! Why?!

Mer: your too much of a hand full.

Jack: touché.

Zen: but I wanna come!

Lia: yeah!

Hic: we can't risk you kids getting hurt.

Eugene: Hic's right.

Punzie: you can play in the ballroom and have a kids only buffet if you want?