would you rather be?

Lia: *glaring at Zenaira* hey DATS,do we have any dares?*says gritting her teeth*.

DATS: yes we do,its for everyone to watch rather be by pentatonix,and then copy them without any instruments.

Zenaira: ooh! Come on Jackson let's go!

Jackson: *chuckles* okay I'm coming.

Zen: *has an emotionless face* Zely,Zenith,Zerina,Zendina,you girls better go.

Zely: sure Zen!

Zerina: we'll miss ya!

*Zely,Zerina,Zenith and Zendina disintegrate into snowflakes*

Zen: *sighs* let's get this over with.

#in the park

*the boys do the beat boxing and the girls make humming sounds*

Zen: *looks at Jackson and Zenaira having fun* we're a thousand miles from comfort,we have traveled land and sea,but as long as you are with me,there's no place I'd rather be.

I would wait forever,exulting in the scene,as long as I am with you,my heart continues to beat.

#beach

*Zenaira and Jackson walk on the shore of the sea side*

Zen: with every step you take,Kyoto to the bay,strolling so casually,we're different and the same,gave you another name,switch up the batteries.

If you gave me a chance I would take it,its a shot in the dark but I'll make it,know with all of your heart,you can't shame me.

When I am with you there's no place I'd rather be.

Zenaira: N-n-n-no,no,no,no place I'd rather be.*clings onto Jacksons arm*.

Lia: N-n-n-no,no,no,no place I'd rather be.*eats ice cream with Hiro*.

Abby: N-n-n-no,no,no,no place I'd rather be.*intertwines hands with Hiro 2*.

Zen: we staked out on a mission,to find our inner peace,make it everlasting, so nothing's incomplete,its being with you,sacred simplicity.

Athena: *strolling with Hans* as long as we're together, there's no place I'd rather be.

Carmen: *dancing with Christopher* with every step you take,Kyoto to the bay,strolling so casually.

Willow: *reading dragon books with Henry* we're different and the same,gave you another name,switch up the batteries.

Zen: if you gave me a chance I would take it,its a shot in the dark but I'll make it, know with all of your heart,you can't shame me.

When I am with you there's no place I'd rather be.

Jelsa: N-n-n-no,no,no,no place I'd rather be.

Mericcup: N-n-n-no,no,no,no place I'd rather be.

Kristanna: N-n-n-no,no,no,no place I'd rather be.

Zen: when I am with you there's no place I'd rather be.

if you gave me a chance I would take it,its a shot in the dark but I'll make it, know with all of your heart,you can't shame me.

When I am with you there's no place I'd rather be.

Eugenzel: N-n-n-no,no,no,no place I'd rather be.

Hiruna: N-n-n-no,no,no,no place I'd rather be.

Summer and Bloom: (special guests) N-n-n-no,no,no,no place I'd rather be.

Zen: when I am with you there's no place I'd rather be.(sorry if the song isn't like petatonix,I couldn't find the lyrics and I just listen to them)

#mansion

DATS: well done everyone,let's move on to the next dare. Its for the couples to kiss for 3 minutes.

Zen: *lightens mood a bit*.

Jackson: alright,before we start I have an announcement to make.

Bloom: spill!

Jackson: me and Zenaira are a thing now!

Everyone except Zen,Jackson and Zenaira: WHAT?!?!?!

Zenaira: that's right.

Zen: *keeping her cool* I'm so h-happy for you two.*forces a smile*.

Lia: *shocked and mutters* I might've said I shipped everything but this is not one of them.

*couples kiss for three minutes*

Lia: *pushes Hiro away after the kiss,equips a sword and marches to Jackson* HOW DARE YOU JACKSON CHEAT ON ZEN WHEN YOU SWORE YOU'D NEVER DO TO HER IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Jackson: I know what I said...and I take it back.

Lia: WHY YOU LITTLE!!!*being held back by Kristoff and Eugene*.

Zenaira: back off of my boyfriend Lisa!

Zen: *snaps* you can say whatever you want to me but ever to Lia! and you,*looks at Jackson* I shouldn't have ever loved you in the first place,and if you can live without me then fine, I NEVER EVEN WANTED YOU IN MY LIFE ANYWAY!*let's out a powerful blast of her powers out and kills herself*.

Lia: no,No,NO!!! She's gone again!*cries* and its all your fault!*glares daggers at Zenaira*.

Zenaira:no it's not,she killed herself!

Jack: because of you!

Zenaira: *huffs* come on Jackson let's get out of here.

*Zenaira and Jackson leave*

Lia: the love and care of peace is Gone once again.

Ooh! Now I'm seriously mad! Crazy! Meh,don't dare or ask questions till final part 3 of this,but feel free to comment what you think and vote.Bye!