unbelievably awesome

*3rd day*

*Zen and Jack are in a hotel*

Zen: psst Jack*gets on his bed and on top of him* wake up wake up wake up*shaking him*

Jack: *has eyes closed and sleepy voice* Zen go back to sleep.

Zen: I just cant,the sky's awake so I'm awake so I need to be president.

Jack: *pushes Zen off his bed* go be elected president by yourself.

Zen: *has an irritated look but then lightens up,goes back up Jack's bed and opens his one eye* do you wanna stare at Barney?*has a smirk on*

Jack: *quickly jumps up* oh well you look at that come on let's get you ready.*runs in the bathroom*

Zen: gets him every time.

*back at the mansion*

Elsa: what do you think their doing right now?

Lia: Zen is probably trying to get elected for president.

Hic: let's watch my movie!

*with Zen and Jack*

Jack: *sweating like crazy* this suit is so hot.

Zen: shut up Jack,this is gonna be in the news.

Jack: how do you know that?

Zen: I can see some news vans and camera men in the audience.

Announcer: now everyone please welcome Zen!

Zen: *goes up the stage and grabs the mic**takes deep breath and let's it all out* IF EVERY BEEF STEAK WEREN'T PERFECT,WE WOULDN'T HAVE HAMBURGERS!

Jack: *whisper yells in Zen's ear* that's your long speech?!

*crowd goes wild and starts chanting 'ZEN FOR PRESIDENT'*

Announcer: and the new president of the America is...ZEN!

Jack: *shocked* Zen you did it! but how did you know that would work?!

Zen: whats the most common food Americans can't stop eating...obviously hamburgers.

*at the mansion*

Hic: let's see what's on the news.*changes channel*

news announcer: and today's news is that we finally elected our new president of USA president Zen*TV shows the video of the election*

Video: IF EVERY BEEF STEAK WEREN'T PERFECT, WE WOULDN'T HAVE HAMBURGERS!

*everyone's eyes widened and jaws dropped*

*with Zen and Jack*

Zen: wohoo! yeah! I'm president of the United states! beat that president Obama!*doing her happy dance*

Announcer: so president Zen what would you like to do as president of U.S.A?

Zen: first of all I would like to announce that I'm not gonna be president,second of all I want someone to buy me this dress*shows a picture of a dress(the one that Jack wants)*

Random person: here you go!

Zen: why thank you!now I'm gonna go now so thank you for voting me! really appreciate that but I just wanted to feel what it would feel like to be president.

*Zen and Jack come back in the mansion after 20 hours of traveling*

Zen: we're back!

Emmetha: we saw you in the news! Zen your famous!

Lia: yeah! nice speech.

Zen: thanks guys,and Jack here's your dress you wanted so bad*gives him the dress*

Jack: YAS! so comfy.

Elsa: that was really a lot to go through just to feel like a president.

Zen: what can I say,I'm unbelievably AWESOME!